RTIR 2016 : Special Session on Recent Trends in Information Retrieval (INDIA 2016)
Call For Papers
It gives us immense pleasure to invite you to submit manuscripts of your original research papers for publication in our upcoming special session on Recent Trends in Information Retrieval to be conducted in Conjunction with 3rd International Conference on Information System Design and Intelligent Applications (INDIA 2016) on 8-9th, Jan 2016.
Web Link: http://conference.net.in/india2016/specialsessions/ir.pdf
This special session will serve as a platform that fosters new research and applications for all academicians, scientists and engineers engaged in research and development in the fast growing field of Information Retrieval.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed by experts in the field based on originality, significance and clarity. Papers written within 8 pages, single column AISC Springer format without author information must be emailed to specialsessionIR2015@gmail.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that papers with more than 8 pages will be charged extra.
The accepted and presented papers will be published by Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing series of Springer (Confirmed). Papers will be indexed in ISI Proceedings, DBLP, Ulrich's, EI-Compendex, SCOPUS, Zentralblatt Math, MetaPress.
Paper submission deadline: 30th June 2015
Review Notification: 30th Aug 2015
Final Camera-ready paper submission: 20th Sep 2015
Conference Dates: 8-9th, Jan 2016
Topics (include but not limited to):
• Use of machine learning techniques in Information Retrieval
• Multimedia Information Retrieval
• IR using semantic Web
• Evaluation of IR systems
• Ranking techniques.
• Indexing techniques
• Use of Wavelet tree in IR
• IR for analyzing social networking sites.
• Web link analysis
• XML Retrieval
• IR applications such as Information extraction, Question answering, Opinion summarization. etc.
• Dr. Divakar Yadav, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida.
• Mr. K. Vimal Kumar, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida.
Program committee members:
• Dr Jorge Luis Morato, University of Carlos III, Madrid (Spain).
• Dr Sonia Sanchez-Cuadrado, University of Carlos III, Madrid (Spain)
• Dr Christos Dimou, University of Carlos III, Madrid (Spain)
• Prof Raghuraj Singh, HBIT, Kanpur (India)
• Prof Divakar Singh, IET, Lucknow (India)
• Prof Juan Bautista Llorens Morillo, University of Carlos III, Madrid (Spain)
• Prof DK Lobiyal, JNU New Delhi (India)
• Prof RS Yadav, MNNIT, Allahabad (India)
• Prof Rajesh Prasad, YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY, (Nigeria)
• Dr Sanjay Kr Singh, IIT, BHU Varanasi (India)
• Dr. Poonam Hiwal, Imperial College, London (UK)
• Dr Anabel Fraga, University of Carlos III, Madrid (Spain)