WCCS 2015 : IEEE 3rd World Conference on Complex Systems
Call For Papers
Deadline approaching: IEEE WCCS 2015 Submissions Extended 15 July: Submitting to IEEE Xplore/ISI/
Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate groups the following opportunity to submit and publish original scientific results to the IEEE 3rd World Conference on Complex Systems (WCCS15).
The submission deadline is July 15, 2015.
November 23-25, 2015 Marrakech, Morocco
CONFIRMED SPECIAL ISSUES
All presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Distinguished papers from WCCS14 will be invited to submit a revised and extended version to indexed International Journals:
1) Systems Research and Behavoral Science (Impact factor: 0.474)
2) International Journal of Adaptive, Resilient and Autonomic Systems (IJARAS) (Indexed)
3) International Journal of Applied Evolutionary Computation (IJAEC) (Indexed)
CONFIRMED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
1)Professor Didier DUBOIS, IRIT, CNRS and Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, FRANCE.
2)Professor Eleni KARATZA, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, GREECE.
3)Professor. Helder Coelho BioISI and Mind-Brain College, University of Lisbon, Portugal
4)Professor Vincenzo De Florio, University of Antwerp, Belgium.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Foundations of Complex Systems
Modeling Social Systems
Evolution and Ecology
Information and Communication Technologies
Cloud Computing and Complexity
Computational Intelligence and Applications
Multi-Agent Systems and Applications
Software Engineering Research and Practice
Embedded and Real-time Systems and Applications
Modeling and Control of Complex Systems
Complex Robotic and Automated Systems
Mining Complex Data
Image, Biomedical Engineering and Signal Processing
1) Machine Learning Techniques and Information security (MLTIS)
2) Applications of Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering
3) Characterising and Analysing Emergent Properties in Complex Systems & Systems of Systems
More information at http://mscomplexsystems.org/wccs15/keynotes
Dr. M NEMICHE, Co-Chair of WCCS15;