NUiCONE 2015 : 5th Nirma University International Conference on Engineering
Call For Papers
NUiCONE-2015 is being organized in cooperation with legendary publication IEEE and CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group. It will have exciting new set of events specially to enable increased participation by practicing engineers, technologists and technopreneurs from industry through special knowledge sharing sessions involving applied technical papers based on case-study applications, white-papers, panel discussions, industrial exhibitions of innovations and technology products etc.
Selected papers will be recommended for publication in IEEEXplore and CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group.
Day 2 of the conference is dedicated to Industry Institute Interaction in addition to expert talks by industrialists, as a part of the same, panel discussion on "Industry Ready Technocrats : Opportunities and Challenges" will also be held.
Faculty-members from academia, practicing professionals and researchers from industry and government organizations, and MTech/PhD scholars from any branches of engineering, applied mathematics and humanity from across the globe are invited to submit their research papers, innovative application case-study, technical white-papers, and innovative industrial solutions addressing to solve various industrial, societal and environment challenges of global and national importance. Authors can submit their paper in one of the suitable interdisciplinary themes and topics listed below. Any other relevant topics fitting into any of these interdisciplinary themes are also allowed.
INTERDISCIPLINARY THEMES include:
Process System Engineering
Robotics, Control & Automation
Latest Trends in Electrical Power Systems
Control of Power Electronics Converters and Drives
Advanced Electrical Machines and Apparatus
Autonomic Computing: Architectural Challenges and Solutions
Networking Technologies: Performance and Security Challenges
Next Generation Pattern Analysis
VLSI Design and Embedded System
Crossing Borders: Mathematics
Crossing Borders - Frontiers of Engineering Education
Concrete and Structural Engineering
Infrastructure Project Planning and Management
Chemical Process Development and Design
Technologies for Green Environment
Sustainable Manufacturing Processes
Design and Analysis of Machine and Mechanism
Energy Conservation and Environment
CALL FOR PAPER
WHO: Faculty-members from academia, practicing professionals and researchers from industry and government organizations, and MTech/PhD scholars from any branches of engineering, applied mathematics and humanity from across the globe are invited to submit.
WHAT: Their research papers, innovative application case-study, technical white-papers, and innovative industrial solutions addressing to solve various industrial, societal and environment challenges of global and national importance. Authors can submit their paper in one of the suitable interdisciplinary themes and topics listed below. Any other relevant topics fitting into any of these interdisciplinary themes are also allowed.
• The format of the paper is available on conference website:http://www.nuicone.org.
• Soft copies of the papers in specified format should be uploaded on the conference website.
• For the final selection, all the papers will be reviewed and scrutinized by a Technical Committee comprising of subject experts after plagiarism checks for the originality of paper.
• Along with the final submission of the selected paper, authors are required to submit an undertaking form which implies that, the paper has not been published previously, is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and if accepted
it will not be published elsewhere in the same form.
• A poster session will also be organized. Guidelines for posters will be available on conference website. The abstract of the poster presentations will be included only in the souvenir of the NUiCONE-2015.
• One of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper, otherwise the paper will not be published in the conference souvenir and proceedings.
• Research papers related to theme numbers from 1 to 13 will be recommended to IEEE Conference Publication Program (CPP) to include it on the IEEEXplore subject to strictly meeting and complying with IEEE guidelines and signing of IEEE copy-right transfer form.
• Research papers related to theme numbers from 14 to 20 will be recommended to CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group to include it online on CRCnet BASE subject to final review and approval by the publisher.
• Technical white papers by industry professional will be published in conference proceeding of NUiCONE
- Paper Submission : 10 June, 2015
- Intimation of Acceptance : 15 August, 2015
- Final Camera Ready Copy for accepted papers : 01 September, 2015
- Conference dates : 26-28 November, 2015
- Pre Conference Tutorial : 25 November, 2015(see conference website for details)
Chief Patrons: Shri K K Patel, Vice President, Nirma University
Dr Anup K Singh, Director General, Nirma University
Patron: Dr K Kotecha, Director, IT, NU
Conference Chair: Dr Madhuri D Bhavsar, IT, NU
Conference Co-Chairs: Dr Jayesh Barve, IT, NU
Prof Arup Dasgupta, Ex-officio Expert, IEEE Gujarat Section
Shri D P Chhaya (Director, A&GA, NU)
Dr A S Patel (I/c Executive Registrar, NU)
Dr P N Tekwani Dr Sanjay Garg
Dr R N Patel Dr P V Patel
Dr S S Patel
Registration and presentation by at least one of the authors is compulsary to consider the paper as included and published
in the conference souvenir and proceedings. The registration process will be online from the conference web-site.
• Indian Delegate Rs. 5000/-
• Indian Students Rs. 2000/-
• Foreign Delegate US$ 300/-
• Industry Delegate Rs 7000/-
Accommodation is not included but the organizing committee can help the delegates in arranging suitable
accommodation in the Nirma University guest house (limited numbers) and nearby hotels/hostels on the payment basis:
• The delegate fee includes day time hospitality during conference days, proceedings, and kit and Banquet Dinner.
• Dully filled online registration form should be supported by a bonafide certificate for Students.
• The Indian authors should pay the registration fees online along with the duly filled registration form, bonafied certificate (if applicable) and signed copy-right form
• For foreign delegates, the account details for transferring registration fee is available on the conference website
• Non-author delegates are also welcome to register for the conference
For more details, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org