KSE 2015 : The 7th International Conference on Knowledge and Systems Engineering (KSE 2015)
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 7th International Conference on Knowledge and Systems Engineering (KSE 2015)
October 8-10, 2015, HoChiMinh City, VIETNAM
**** Technical Sponsors: IEEE and IEEE Vietnam Section ****
**** Proceedings Published by IEEE Conference Publishing Service (IEEE-CPS) ****
**** Full Paper Submission Deadline Extended to May 21, 2015 ****
**** Updates of Existing Submissions Deadline Extended to May 28, 2015 ****
The KSE conference is an open international forum for presentation, discussion and exchange of the latest advances and challenges in research of Knowledge and Systems Engineering. The main objective of the conference is to bring together researchers, academics, practitioners and students in order to not only share research results and practical applications but also to foster collaboration in research and education in KSE. The seventh edition of the conference, KSE 2015, will be held in HoChiMinh City, the biggest city of Vietnam, during 08-10 October, 2015, and organized by the University of Information and Technology, Vietnam National University (HCM-UIT), Ho Chi Minh City. KSE 2015 solicits contributions dealing with any aspects of Knowledge and Systems Engineering.
Submissions will be managed electronically through EasyChair (http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=kse2015).
Papers should follow the LaTeX series format as described at IEEE-cs’s website and should not exceed 6 pages (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html).
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the KSE 2015 Conference Proceedings by IEEE Conference Publishing Service (IEEE-CPS) and will be submitted for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI and DBLP.
MAIN TOPICS of INTEREST
• Natural Language Processing
• Multimedia & Pattern Recognition
• Evolutionary Learning
• Network and System Security
• Biomedical Information Processing
• Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
• Data Mining & Big Data
• Information System Engineering
• Knowledge Management
• System Engineering
• Software Systems Engineering
• Web Services
• Cloud Computing, Computing Models
• Human Machine Interaction
• SS-LTP: Legal Text Processing.
• SS-BCB: Bioinformatics and Computational Biology.
• SS-FLIS: Fuzzy Logics and Intelligent Systems.
• SS-KRIS: Knowledge Representation and Intelligent Software.
• SS-ISCPVT: Information System and Communication Protocol for Vehicular Technology.
• Workshop on Pattern Recognition for Multimedia Content Analysis (WPR4MCA) - http://kse2015.uit.edu.vn/call-workshop.
• Deadline for paper submission: 11:59 PDT (UTC-7) May 21, 2015.
• Deadline for updates of existing submissions: 11:59 PDT (UTC-7) May 28, 2015.
• Notification of acceptance/rejection: July 1, 2015.
• Deadline for the final camera-ready: July 15, 2015.
Inquiries about the conference should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.