CCNC 2016 : CCNC 2016 : IEEE Consumer Communications & Networking Conference
Conference Series : Consumer Communications and Networking Conference
Call For Papers
The submission deadline has been extended to August 2, 2015
A list of Journal Special Issues associated with the conference is reported below.
IEEE Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (CCNC 2016)
9-12 January 2016 - Las Vegas, NV, USA
Held in conjunction with 2016 International CES
The 13th Annual IEEE Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (CCNC 2016)
IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC), sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society, is a major annual international conference. Taking advantage of its co-location with the International CES (the world's largest tradeshow on consumer technology), CCNC is organized with the objective of bringing together researchers, developers, and practitioners from academia and industry working in all areas of consumer technologies.
* Paper submission: August 2, 2015 (extended)
* Notification: September 4, 2015
* Camera ready: November 2, 2015
Call for Submissions
Submissions are welcomed in the following REGULAR TRACKS in Consumer Communications Networking:
* Social, P2P and Multimedia Networking, Services and Applications
* Cloud Services and Networking
* Networking and Applications in Computer Games
* Wireless Communications
* Wireless Networking and Mobility
* Emerging Consumer Communications and Networking
* Sensing, Smart Spaces and IoT
* Security, Privacy and Content Protection
* Mobile and Wearable Devices, Services and Applications
* Consumer Communications and Networking Standards
* Vehicular Communications and Applications in Water, Land, and Sky
* QoE and Human Centerd Communications and Application
* Mini Conference - Work in Progress (4 pages max)
The following SPECIAL SESSIONS are also awailable:
* Content-Centric Internet of Things (CCIoT)
* Indoor positioning systems: from research prototype to real- world deployment
* Wireless Models and Simulations for Consumer Communication and Networking
* Wireless Communications and Applications Issues for eHealth
Submissions of DEMO proposals derived from submitted papers are highly encouraged.
Authors of selected papers of the conference will be invited to submit an extended/revised version of their work to special issues that will be organized in the next months.
The list of Journals includes IEEE Communications Magazine, Computer Communications, Journal of Communications, and Mobile Networks and Applications.
A number of workshops will be held in conjunction with the main conference (SUBMISSION DEADLINE September 6, 2015).
Workshop papers will be included and indexed in the IEEE digital libraries (Xplore) along with papers from the main conference. As in the past, CCNC 2016 will also feature Work-in-Progress Posters, and Live Demonstrations.
Please visit http://www.ieee-ccnc.org for more information on Research Papers, Industry Papers, Tutorials, Special Sessions, Keynotes, Plenary Lectures, Panels, Demonstrations, Workshops, Paper Submission Guidelines and Author Requirements.
The list of CCNC Workshops includes:
* 1st International Workshop on Ambient Assisted Living and eHealth (AALEH 2016)
* EdgeCom: Workshop on Edge Computing
* Accessible Devices and Services (ADS)
* Future Internet Architecture for Developing Regions (FI4D)
Submitted papers must be unpublished and not considered elsewhere for publication. Only electronic submissions in PDF format will be considered.
All paper submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font). Three (3) additional page are allowed with a charge of USD100 each. Papers exceeding 9 pages will not be accepted at EDAS.
Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX and Words can be found at:
All papers will be managed electronically through EDAS
Contacts: Technical Program Chairs
* Claudio E. Palazzi, Università degli Studi di Padova, Italy
* Pietro Manzoni, Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain