REPPAR 2015 : International Workshop on Reproducibility in Parallel Computing
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
2nd International Workshop on Reproducibility in Parallel Computing (REPPAR)
in conjunction with Euro-Par 2015 (August 24-28), Vienna, Austria
The workshop is focused on the design, implementation,
execution, and analysis of experiments in parallel computing
in order to improve the reproducibility of results.
Topics addressed in the workshop include:
* Experimental design of parallel computing experiments
* Experiences and best practices for conducting experiments
(including papers that address the reproduction of other articles)
* Supporting reproducibility in experimental testbeds for parallel computing
* Tools for reproducible research
(e.g., control of experiments, versioning, archiving)
* Analysis of experimental data
(e.g., visualization, statistical analysis, provenance)
* full paper: a regular article with up to 12 pages
* short paper: ca. 4-6 pages presenting first results or
addressing viewpoints on the reproducibility problem
Please not that only long papers (10-12 pages), which have been
positively reviewed by at least 3 referees before being presented at
the workshop, may be included in the workshop proceedings. Thus,
short papers will not be included in the workshop proceedings.
* Workshop papers due: 2 June 2015 AOE (extended)
* Workshop author notification: 30 June 2015
* Workshop paper (for informal workshop proceedings) due: 31 July 2015
* Workshop camera-ready papers due: 2 October 2015
Accepted articles will be published in the Euro-Par workshop proceedings
after the conference.
Submissions are handled through the EasyChair conference system.
To submit your paper, log in to the EasyChair website of the
Euro-Par workshops (Euro-Par 2015 WS) and select the track "REPPAR".
Papers should not exceed 12 pages and must comply with the Springer LNCS