ICIT 2015 : 14th International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT)
Conference Series : International Conference in Information Technology
Call For Papers
International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT) is a premier international forum for sharing high quality research in the areas of Information Technology. ICIT-2015 is being organized by Orissa Information Technology Society (http://www.oits.org) in collaboration with the Xavier Institute of Management – Xavier University, Bhubaneswar, India (http://www.ximb.ac.in). Researchers, developers, and practitioners from academia and industry are invited to present their research findings on various topics of IT and its applications.
Three types of submissions are solicited: regular papers, short papers and poster papers. Regular and short papers will be published in proceedings.
Conference Tracks: ICIT encourages submissions in all the areas of information technology. However, the papers in the following 6 tracks will be the primary focus of ICIT-2015. The submissions in each track could be on any of the topics listed, but are not limited to followings:
1. Sequential, Parallel and Distributed Computing (SPD): Analysis and Design of exact and approximation algorithms, Parallel and Distributed Computing, Load balancing and partitioning, Cloud Computing, Parallel and Distributed algorithms in Data Mining and Computational Biology. Multi-cores, memory hierarchy, multiprocessor synchronization and debugging, concurrent programming, OS virtualization modeling and simulation, load balancing and partitioning, compiler techniques.
2. Communication Networks and Protocols (CNP): Broadband Multimedia Communications, Wireless Ad hoc/ Sensor Networks, Wireless and Mobile Communications, Emerging Information Technology Networks, Vehicular ad-hoc network, Optical Fiber/Microwave communication, Peer-to-peer, overlay, and content distribution networks, Energy- and power-aware communication, cognitive radio Networks.
3. Language Processing and Industry Applications (LPA) : Character recognition, text to speech conversion, speech synthesis, Signal and Image Processing, requirements engineering, human-computer interface, software testing, real time software, Web services, search engine design, page ranking algorithms, web-page prediction, ontology, agent technology, crawler design, Multimedia Systems and Applications.
4. Information Security, Content Protection, and Digital Rights Management (DRM): Watermarking, Steganography, Cryptography, Biometrics, Digital Libraries, Network Security, Computer Security, Ontologies and Reasoning, Applications of Semantic Web and Linked Data, Semantic Web Architecture Social Semantic Web, Biometric Authentication.
5. Databases, Information Warehousing and Data Mining (DWM): Intelligent Databases, Query and Constraint-based Data Mining, Mining Spatial and Temporal Data, Mining of Data Streams, Feature Extraction, Collaborative filtering/personalization, Cost-based Decision making, Visual Data Mining, Privacy Sensitive Data Mining, graph Data mining, Metadata and Meta modeling.
6. Information Systems (IS): Business Intelligence and Analytics, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, E-Business
PAPER SUBMISSION: Papers offering high quality original and unpublished research, case studies and implementations are solicited for this conference. The papers need to be submitted online through the easychair in a standard 11pt font double column conference format. Three types of papers will be considered: regular papers (6-pages), short papers (4-pages), poster papers (2-pages). All submitted papers will undergo DOUBLE-blind-review by a strong team of reviewers and program committee members consisting of leading researchers around the globe. Authors need to prevent identity disclosure by (1) not listing names and affiliations of the authors on the manuscript, (2) not saying "my work" or "our work" in the text while citing self references, and (3) not writing acknowledgments in such a way that identity of authors are implied. Author information should only be included in the submission form. All accepted papers will be published provided that at least one author registers for the conference.
BEST PAPER AWARDS: Three awards will be conferred with due recommendations from the program committee from the papers presented in the conference. Each award will carry cash prize and citations. Amiya K. Pujari Award is provided for the Best Paper of the conference. Narayan Misra Award is given to the best paper from Orissa. One student best paper award will be awarded from the papers with students as the leading authors.
Paper Submission: 5th July, 2015
Tutorial Proposal Submission: 5th July, 2015
Authors Notification: 25th August, 2015
Camera Ready and Registration: 8th September, 2015
For submission details please see the conference website http://icit2015.ximb.ac.in
Brajendra Panda, University of Arkansas, USA
Dipak Misra, Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, INDIA
Mainak Chatterjee, University of Central Florida, USA
B. S. Panda, IIT Delhi, INDIA
Saraju P. Mohanty, University of North Texas, USA
Niranjan Ray, Silicon Institute of Technology, INDIA
Rahul Thakurta, Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, INDIA
Ajit K. Behera, Silicon Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar, INDIA
Sanjay Mohapatra, Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, INDIA
Prafulla K Behera, Utkal Univ, Bhubaneswar, INDIA
Souvik Ray, ShareThis Inc., USA
Alok K. Jagadev, SoA University, INDIA
Amiya K. Rath, VSSUT, Burla, INDIA
Niladri Chatterjee, IIT Delhi, INDIA
Bhaskar Basu, Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, INDIA
S. P. Misra, President,, Odisha IT Society, Bhubaneswar
S. Padhy, IMA, Bhubaneswar
Durga Misra, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, USA
Prasant Mohapatra, University of California, Davis, USA
L. N. Bhuyan, University of California, Riverside, USA
Chandan Kumar Sarkar, Chairman, IEEE Kolkata Section
Suparna Kar Chowdhury, Secretary, IEEE Kolkata Section
Fr. Paul Fernandes S.J., VC & Director, XIMB – Xavier University, Bhubaneswar, INDIA
Fr. Antony Uvary S.J., Registrar, XIMB – Xavier University, Bhubaneswar, INDIA