NTIC 2015 : First International Conference on New Technologies of Information and Communication
Call For Papers
NTIC is organized by researchers and engineers from Mathematics and Informatics Department, Institute of Science and Technology of University Center of Mila, Algeria.
The aim of NTIC 2015 conference is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers and industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities different fields of New Technologies of Information and Communication. This conference will provide opportunities for all participants to exchange new ideas and application experiences, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
NTIC’15 has earned the IEEE label and the conference proceeding will be indexed through IEEE Xplore. We also have received the technical sponsorship of IEEE Algeria subsection.
Beside, NTIC’15 benefits from the expertise of an international program committee whose members have been selected for their technical quality. Special thanks to all of them.
The papers will be reviewed according to international standards via the Easy Chair conference system.
In the papers and notes track, we welcome high quality submissions that describe original and unpublished research contributions advancing the frontier of pervasive and ubiquitous computing. Relevant research topics include, but are not limited to:
Intelligent Systems and Information Technologies:
• Intelligent systems,
• Ambient intelligence,
• Agent’s technology.
• Smart grids,
• Business intelligence,
• Evolutionary computation,
• Cognitive sciences,
• Humanoid robotics,
• Computer vision,
• Controlling robots and systems,
• Ubiquitous computing,
Knowledge and Information Technologies
• Human language technologies,
• Knowledge management,
• Decision support,
• Information systems management,
• Information systems security,
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP),
• Image processing,
• Information Ubiquity,
• Big data analytics,
• Formal methods,
• Software engineering,
Advanced Internet Technologies
• Transmission systems and architectures,
• Internet applications
• Web technologies and solutions,
• Advanced web applications.
• Security and privacy provision mechanisms.
• Internet of Things.
• Web and multimedia mining,
• Semantic web,
New Advanced Concepts in Communication
• Cognitive networks,
• Cloud Computing,
• Mobile Communications Security,
• RFID Systems,
• Cooperative Mobile Systems,
• Social networks,
• Data mining,
New Advanced Concepts in Wireless Networks and Technologies
• Body Area sensor networks,
• Cellular systems, 3G/4G/5G and beyond,
• Underwater wireless networks,
• Wireless multimedia networks,
• Vehicular networks,
• Cross-layer design and optimization,
• Small cells and femtocell networks,
• Standardization activities of emerging wireless technologies,
• Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications,
• Security and privacy issues in wireless networks,
Please submit a full-length paper through Easy Chair conference system (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ntic15).
Submissions must not be published or submitted to a journal and/or conference/workshop with proceedings.
All final submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six(6) printed pages (10-point font) including figures.
IEEE is very strict about the requirements for PDF files for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library. We strongly recommend downloading the format instruction here(http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html ).
IEEE provides a set of templates in MS Word and LaTeX format. Please use them to create your paper, but don't modify the style or the format under any circumstances.