SIoT 2015 : ESORICS International Workshop on Secure Internet of Things 2015
Call For Papers
CfP - 4th International Workshop on Secure Internet of Things - SIoT 2015, September 21-25, Vienna, Austria
4th International Workshop on Secure Internet of Things - SIoT 2015
September 21-25, 2015, Vienna, Austria
====== Call for Papers =======
Workshop Description and Scope
The 4th International Workshop on Secure Internet of Things 2015 (SIoT 2015) will be held in conjunction with the 20th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS 2015) in Vienna, Austria, at the Vienna University of Technology, on September 21-25 2015. The proceedings of the workshop will be published in IEEE Explore.
SIoT 2015 is a community where interested stakeholders, from academia and industry, can present their original work on providing a secure environment for connecting systems in an Internet-specific structure. The wide spread of mobile and embedded devices, able to connect to a network and share information, requires a careful look at the security risks taken by end users. In this context, the workshop will focus on contributions related to the security of mesh and machine-to-machine networks, secure software stacks running on ubiquitous network nodes, and algorithms used to provide secure end-to-end communication between nodes.
The focus of this workshop is to create a secure environment for connecting systems in an Internet-specific structure. These may include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
* Threat Models in Internet of Things
* Attack Strategies for Internet of Things
* Security Architectures
* Secure Mobile Applications
* Secure Mobility Management
* Intrusion and Malware Detection
* Security in Wireless Sensor Networks
* Reliable Interactions with Network Services
* System and Data Integrity
* Scalability and Robustness for Internet of Things
* Identity Management in Internet of Things
* Trustworthiness in Internet of Things
* Secure Operating Systems
* Privacy in Internet of Things
* Adaptive Security in Internet of Things
* Submission Deadline: July 9th, 2015
* Author Notification: July 29th, 2015
* Camera Ready: August 14th, 2015
* SIoT Workshop and ESORICS Conference: September 21-25, 2015
Papers submitted for publishing must adhere to the IEEE template and should be at most 10 pages in this format, including the bibliography and well-marked appendices. The original settings of textwidth and textheight should be preserved.
Accepted papers will be published by IEEE. Note that authors of accepted papers must guarantee that one of the authors will register and present the paper at the conference.
For more details, please visit our website: http://siot-workshop.org/