ERGO WORK 2015 : Ergonomics – opportunity for new human jobs. International conference, Univ. of Siedlce (Poland), 16th September 2015
Call For Papers
Ergonomics – opportunity for new human jobs
organized under the project “ERGO WORK – Joining academia and business for new opportunities in creating ERGOnomic WORK places”
Call For Papers.
We welcome you to join us as we explore the future of creating ergonomic workplaces. A sincere welcome awaits all participants at the conference.
The conference signifies the end of the ERGO WORK project and is a key open event in the calendar for those from academia and industry involved in ergonomic and universal workplace design. The conference will include discussion of the project results and more broadly the evolution and use of ergonomic and universal workplace design. The most recent innovations, trends, experiences and concerns in the field will be discussed and presented.
Topics of interest include:
1. Ergonomics as a tool of breaking barriers - theoretical aspects.
2. Formal and legal aspects of Ergonomics and Health and Safety.
3. Financial opportunities for ergonomic solutions and new human jobs.
4. Social and psychological benefits of inclusion of Persons With Disabilities (PWD) in the labour market.
5. Technical support of the process of PWD inclusion in the labour market.
6. Ergonomic and universal workplace design - practical aspects.
7. Promotion and education for integration and inclusion of PWDs to the labour market.
When: 16th September 2015.
Where: University of Natural Sciences and Humanities in Siedlce, Poland.
Submission deadline for abstracts: 15th April, 2015 (500 characters with spaces).
Submission deadline for articles: 15th May 2015 (Template for the article in attachment).
Expected publication date (tentative): 1st September 2015.
1. We intend to give the Proceeding to the external reviewer. Therefore we reserve the right to make amendments resulting from the review.
2. Papers must be clearly presented in English, must not exceed 10 pages (20 000 ÷25 000 characters with spaces) without abstracts, including tables, figures, references and appendixes.
3. Tables and figures please send in editable format.
Please send your abstracts and papers to: Mariusz Cielemęcki, e-mail: email@example.com
In case of any problems please contact with: Marzena Wójcik-Augustyniak, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
tel. +48 604253198
1) Jarosław Kardas
2) Marzena Wójcik Augustyniak
3) Mariusz Cielemęcki
4) Marek Szajczyk
5) Agnieszka Sałata
6) Katarzyna Niedziałek