Organizational Development and Change 2015 : Organizational Development and Change Management - 2 Day In-Person Seminar at New Orleans, LA
Call For Papers
"This program has been approved for 8 (Business) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the program ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Is your company experiencing hyper-growth, or worse yet, no growth at all? Does your management team know how to take your organization to the next level of excellence and profitability? If the answer was "no" to at least one of these questions, then you need to attend this dynamic webinar facilitated by Author and Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Carlos Conejo.
He'll show you:
• How your organization can Develop effective skills and practices that help guide and navigate the change process at Three different levels
o Individual Level
o Team or Unit Level
o Leadership & Executive Level
• How to go from Incremental Change to Fundamental Change
• How to Massively Change the culture at your organization to one of full-engagement and high-performance.
Why should you attend?
• Carlos Conejo, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt will share research findings that show that organizations that succeed during change and massive transitions do use different practices than those organizations that falter and stumble in their change efforts.
• These practices can be developed and transferred to more units, thereby raising the chance that more units are successful in changing.
• Organizations that embrace these skills thrive. Those that don't, merely survive, or die...
Areas Covered in the Session:
• Research Findings to Accelerate organizational transition or cultural change
• The three levels of change
• Individual Level Process
• Team or Unit Level Process
• Leadership & Executive Level Process
• What Japanese executives do that American managers are not willing to do or are not very good at
• The Change and Development Model
• Behaviours that reinforce accelerated transition and growth
• What’s Your Unit Assessment:
• Effective Practices or Worn-out Habits?
• Your Leadership Assessment:
• Are you leading learning in your organization?
• Building organizational capability for change.
• Key unit level practices that can be developed and transferred to more units, thereby raising the chance that more units are successful in changing.
• How to involve local units to Accelerating organization change.
• Developing a partnership of learning and key practices.
Who will benefit:
• Production Vice Presidents
• Production Managers
• Human Resources VP's
Lecture 1: Introduction of Study for Accelerating Organizational Change/Transition
Lecture 2: SWOT/Foundational and Behavioral Analysis on your Organization, Stakeholder Analysis
Lecture 3: Collaboration Style Analysis
Lecture 4: Institutionalizing Transformational Change in Your Organization. The critical role of Key Executives, The critical role of the right office layout
Lecture 1: Team Building Blocks Simulation. Setting the Foundational Structure to Support Transformational Change
Lecture 2: Roles and Responsibilities. Introduction to RACI Charts and Metrics
Lecture 3: Metrics (Continued), Introduction to Balanced Scorecards, Dashboards and other MBWA-Visual Controls
Carlos Conejo Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, presents proven strategies that can be implemented by serious, transformation-oriented organizations as they pursue serious growth and expansive initiatives. Conejo's style is high-energy and highly-interactive. He presents the material in a no nonsense way, lucidly delivering practical take-away experiences and "best practices" that can be immediately implemented and shared with regard to specific examples from corporate America that have been used to drive all levels of the organization. Carlos Conejo is a highly sought after management consultant, speaker and author on workforce and organizational development.
Mr. Conejo conducts major work internationally in the areas of organizational development teambuilding, Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies. In 2004, he was named one of the top U.S. Hispanic speakers by the independent firm of MarketData. A graduate of Pepperdine and Villanova Universities. Mr. Conejo has held successful careers in Sales, Marketing and Product Management for almost 20 years. He has a booming management consulting practice in Thousand Oaks, California. Mr. Conejo has been lecturing and consulting internationally on management, supervision, organizational development, and multicultural issues in Canada, Puerto Rico, and The United Kingdom, presenting to thousands of people from various organizations and companies.
Location: New Orleans, LA | Date: May 7th & 8th, 2015 | Time: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Venue: Four Points by Sheraton French Quarter
Venue Address: 541 Bourbon St New Orleans, LA, 70130 United States
Price: $795.00 (Seminar for One Delegate)
Register now and save $200. (Early Bird)
Until April 10, Early Bird Price: $795.00
From April 11 to May 05, Regular Price: $995.00
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
161 Mission Falls Lane,
Suite 216, Fremont, CA 94539, USA
Event Registration Link: http://bit.ly/1uuKM8r