SIWSN 2015 : Journal of Wireless Communications (JoWC): Special Issue on Wireless Sensor Networks
Call For Papers
Nowadays, Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) perform significant role in vast spectrum of real-world applications ranging from healthcare systems, agriculture, environmental monitoring and entertainment to cyber security and military. Wireless sensor networks provide outstanding opportunities in which large-scale complex problems are solved via distribution of simple, low-power and mutually connected sensors. Due to remarkable outcomes in the area of wireless sensor networks, solving WSN related problems is much needed along with extending the applications of these distributed systems.
This special issue tries to connect researches from both universities and industries not only for extending trends in the area of wireless sensor networks, but also raising new questions for further researches.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Operating Systems for Wireless Sensor Networks
- Distributed Systems and Wireless Sensor Networks
- Security in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Distribution and Auto-localization
- Wireless Sensor Networks Life-time/Energy Requirements/Energy Harvesting
- Time Synchronization in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Sensor Devices
- Sensor Circuits
- Wireless Sensor Network Architectures
- Wireless Sensor Network Protocols
- Wireless Sensor Network Algorithms
- Data Processing in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Communication in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Reliability, Quality of Services and Fault Tolerance in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Modeling and Simulation
- Applications: Wireless Sensor Networks in Health-care, Environment monitoring, Agriculture, Home Automation, Transportation, Infrastructure, Industry, Social Networks, Entertainment, Military, Security systems, etc.
We encourage all prospective authors to contact the editors, at the address below, as early as possible, to indicate your intention to submit a paper to this special issue. Authors are encouraged to submit high-quality, original work that has not been published by other journals before.
Manuscripts should be submitted through the Sanford Inter Science Press (SISPRESS) manuscript tracking system. Please register in the system http://sispress.org/journals/jowc/user/register, then log in and choose New Submission. Mention submission for “Special Issue on Wireless Sensor Networks” in comments to editors.
All papers are reviewed through peers. SISPRESS is pleased to offer rapid publication process for running research projects in order to save and guarantee researchers’ innovative results.
Sanford Inter Science Press (SISPRESS) is a recognized publishing organization in the United States that has recently targeted publishing high-quality scientific papers from both university and industry. This special issue will be published by Journal of Warless Communication (ISSN: 2377-3308). All SISPRESS papers are indexed by major indexing lists –including but not limited to US Library of Congress, DOAJ and Google Scholar among others. SISPRESS Journal of Wireless Communication is also under submission to be index in ProQuest, EBSCO, SJR and Scopus.
SISPRESS will be taking the advantages of its nationwide and international network of high prestige peers to serve reviewing functionality within 14 business days.
- Submission Deadline: May 30, 2015
- Authors Notification: June 20, 2015
- Camera Ready Submission: June 30, 2015
Article Publishing Charges and Copyright:
Copyright on any article in the Sanford Inter Science Press journals is retained by the author(s) under the Creative Commons license, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction provided the original work is properly cited. All Sanford Inter Science Press journals follow the Gold OA model in publishing the accepted paper. It allows all interested readers to view, download, print and redistribute any article without permission, enabling far greater distribution of an author's work than the traditional subscription-based publishing model. In open access publication model, Article Processing Charge replaces the subscription charges and allow publishers to make the full-text of every published article freely available to all interested readers, as well as its online maintenance and promoting its visibility and impact. The APC of 300$ is only charged after the manuscript is accepted for publication.
SISPRESS does appreciate financial aspects in underdeveloped and developing countries. Authors from these countries can apply for reducing or waiving publication costs.
- Journal Home Page: http://sispress.org/journals/jowc
- Call for Special Issue: http://sispress.org/journals/jowc/pages/view/cfp_wsn15
- Submission Page: http://sispress.org/journals/jowc/user/register
Should you have any further questions, so please do not hesitate to contact us via contact[at]sispress.org.