BioFor 2015 : International Workshop on Recent Advances in Digital Security: Biometrics and Forensics
Call For Papers
The International Workshop on Recent Advances in Digital Security: Biometrics and Forensics (BioFor 2015) will provide a forum for researchers from academia and industry to develop and foster synergies between biometrics and forensics. BioFor 2015 will be held in Genova (Italy) on September 7th, 2015 in conjunction with the 18th International Conference on Image Analysis and Processing (ICIAP).
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to) the following:
* Biometrics and soft biometrics
* Mobile biometrics
* Audiovisual biometrics for multimedia forensics
* Biometric spoofing and liveness detection
* Biometric and forensic analysis of crime scene traces
* Forensic behavioural biometrics
* Security assessment for multi-biometrics systems
* Audio forensics
* Image and video forgery detection
* Machine learning techniques in image forensics
* Multimedia forensics
* Source identification
* Security of information in social media
* Adversarial learning
BioFor 2015 invites original previously unpublished contributions which are not submitted concurrently elsewhere.
Submissions may be up to 8 pages in the Springer's LNCS format.
The Authors are invited to follow the guidelines and technical instructions for paper preparation as reported on the webpage.
Papers will be selected by a single blind (reviewers are anonymous) review process
based on their originality, relevance and clarity of presentation.
* Modesto Castrillón Santana, Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain)
* Matthias Kirchner, Binghamton University (USA)
* Daniel Riccio, Università Federico II di Napoli (Italy)
* Luisa Verdoliva, Università Federico II di Napoli (Italy)