IES 2015 : The 19th Asia Pacific Symposium on Intelligent and Evolutionary Systems
Call For Papers
********** IES 2015 - Call for Papers *********
The 19th Asia Pacific Symposium on Intelligent and Evolutionary Systems (IES 2015) will be held in Bangkok on November 22-25, 2015.
The theme for IES2015 is “Transforming Big Data into Knowledge and Technological Breakthroughs”.
- The IES 2015 proceedings will be published in a Springer-Verlag book series.
- Selected papers from IES 2015 will be invited to extend and publish in Special
Issues of SCI/SCIE/Scopus-indexed international journals.
- Accepted papers will be considered for the Best Paper Awards and the Best
Student Paper Awards, which will be presented during the banquet.
The IES 2015 conference will covers all topics in intelligent systems and evolutionary computation,
including, but not limited to:
- Computational Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence
- Memetic Computation
- Machine Learning
- Data Analytics/Big Data
- Artificial Life
- Agents and Complex Systems
- Applications of intelligent systems and evolutionary computation
Paper submission deadline: August 15, 2015
Notification of acceptance: September 1, 2015
Camera-ready paper submission deadline: September 15, 2015
- Professor Tan Kay Chen, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Professor Irwin King, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Professor Akira Namatame, National Defense Academy, Japan
The IES 2015 online submission system is opened at EasyChair (http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ies2015).
All submissions will be checked by VeriGuide for originality (http://veriguide1.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/portal/page/index.jsp).
All manuscripts submitted should be full papers and prepared according to
the Springer conference paper templates (following link).
The manuscript text should be in one-column page format. The length of the
manuscripts prepared with the given template is 10 to 12 pages, up to 15 pages.
The short papers with a minimum length of 6 pages will also be considered.
- School of Information Technology, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT)
- International Neural Network Society (INNS) Thailand Chapter
- The 6th International Conference on Computational Systems-Biology and Bioinformatics 2015
(CSBio 2015 - http://www.csbio.org/2015)
- The 7th International Conference on Advances in Information Technology
(IAIT 2015 - http://www.iait-conf.org)
- The 10th International Conference on e-Business
(iNCEB 2015 - http://www.inceb2015.sit.kmutt.ac.th/)