SIMBig 2015 : 2nd Annual International Symposium on Information Management and Big Data
Call For Papers
FIRST CALL FOR PAPERS - SIMBig 2015
SIMBig'2015 - 2nd Annual International Symposium on Information Management and Big Data
2-4 September 2015 - Cusco, PERU
Long Paper/Demos Submission Deadline: 24, 31 May 2O15
Conference URL: http://simbig.org/SIMBig2015/
CALL FOR PAPERS
The SIMBig 2015 takes place from September 2nd to 4th, 2015 in Cusco, Peru.
The second edition of the Annual International Symposium on Information Management and
Big Data SIMBig 2015, aims to bring together main national and international actors in the
decision-making field to state in new technologies dedicated to handle large amount of information.
SIMBig 2015 second edition will be heightened by welcoming as invited speakers to:
- Sophia Ananiadou, from NacTeM laboratory and University of Manchester, United Kingdom;
- Albert Bifet, from HUAWEI Noah's Ark Lab, China;
- Pascal Poncelet from LIRMM Laboratory and University of Montpellier, France;
- Osmar R. Zaïane, from University of Alberta, Canada;
- Mathieu Roche, from Cirad and TETIS Laboratory, France.
Our first edition, SIMBig 2014 is already indexed on DBLP.
On behalf of the Scientific Program Committee, we have great pleasure in inviting you to
submit one or more papers (for oral or poster presentation) in accordance with the
instructions that are provided in Paper Submission Guidelines
- 24 May 2015 Long papers due
- 31 May 2015 Short papers and demonstration due
- 30 June 2015 Long papers acceptance notifications
- 7 July 2015 Short paper and demonstration acceptance notifications
- 15 July 2015 Final Paper Submission (long, short and demonstration)
- 30 July 2015 Early bird registration deadline
- 2-4 September 2015 Conference held in Cusco, Peru
Scope and Topics
Authors are invited to submit original and innovative papers that break new ground,
present insightful results based on your experience in Data Management and Big Data.
SIMBig2014 has a broad scope, and specific topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
Big Data Management
Big Data Applications
OLAP and MDA Models
Information Services and Resources
Natural Language Processing
Papers should be submitted through the SIMBig 2015 online submission system,
which is also the online review system for the conference:
Follow the instructions in Word document and Latex templates (ACL templates)