ICTC 2015 : The 6th International Conference on ICT Convergence
Call For Papers
Due to numerous requests, the paper submission deadline has been extended to August 14, 2015! Please note that this is a hard deadline!
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 6th IEEE International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC 2015), Jeju Island, Korea, October 28-30, 2015
Home page: http://www.ictc2015.org
“Innovations toward the IoT, 5G, and Smart Media Era”
*** Extended Paper Submission Deadline: August 14, 2015 ***
*** IEEE Technical Co-Sponsorship ***
*** IEICE Technical Co-Sponsorship ***
*** SCI/SCOPUS-indexed Journal Publication ***
*** IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS, EI ***
*** Keynote Speeches and Special Talks by VIPs and Prominent Experts
ICTC is the unique global premier event for researchers, industry professionals, and academics interested in the latest developments in the emerging industrial convergence centered around the information and communication technologies (ICT). More specifically, it will address challenges with realizing ICT convergence over the various industrial sectors, including the infrastructures and applications in wireless & mobile communications, smart devices & consumer appliances, mobile cloud computing, green communication, healthcare and bio-informatics, and intelligent transportation.
The conference will include plenary sessions, technical sessions, tutorials, and invited industrial & special sessions. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings with an assigned ISBN number and submitted to IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS, and EI Compendex. Extended versions of selected papers will be invited for publication in SCI-indexed journals. You are invited to submit papers in all areas of infrastructures, services, technologies, and applications for ICT convergence.
Potential topics in this conference include, but are not limited to:
* Wireless & Mobile Communication Systems and Infrastructure
* 5G, 4G, LTE, LTE-Advanced, WLAN, WPAN, WBAN
* Communication Networks and Future Internet Technologies
* Information & Communication Theory, and Their Applications
* Mobile Cloud Computing & Communication Systems and Applications
* Smart Media & Broadcasting, and Smart Devices/Appliances
* Green Communication Technologies and Solutions
* Indoor Positioning and Navigation Systems
* Energy Internet, Smart Grid Infrastructure and Applications
* Maritime Communications Systems & Networks
* Vehicular Information and Communication Technologies
* u-Healthcare Systems, and Bio-informatics & Its Applications
* Military and Defense Technologies
* SDN and Network Virtualization
* CCN/CDN/ICN/Delay-tolerant networks
* Public Protection & Disaster Relief (PPDR) Communication
* Internet of Things (IoT), Internet of Everything (IoE), Web of Objects (WoO)
* Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and D2D Communications
* Encryption and Security for ICT Convergence
* Mobile S/W and Data Science
* Big Data and Smart Computing
* Other Services and Applications for ICT Convergence
ICTC 2015 invites the submission of original, unpublished research work (including position papers) that is not currently under review elsewhere. Authors may submit either a 6-page full paper or a 3-page short paper via https://edas.info/N19267.The submissions should be formatted with single-spaced, two-column pages using at least 10 pt (or higher) size fonts on A4 or letter pages in IEEE style format. The camera-ready version for an accepted paper cannot exceed 6 pages for a full paper. Detailed formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference web site http://www.ictc2015.org).
** KEYNOTE SPEECHES and SPECIAL TALKS: **
During ICTC 2015, Keynote Speeches and Special Talks will be delivered by high level VIPs and prominent speakers from Qualcomm, Intel, Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics, Microsoft, Cisco, Huawei, Ericsson-LG, ETRI, LG U+, KT, SK Telecom, and so on.
Keynote Speakers and Invited Speakers:
Dr. Jong-Deok (JD) Choi, Executive Vice President, Samsung Electronics
Dr. Colin Nurse, Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft
Dr. Vida Ilderem, Vice President, Intel Corporation
Dr. Jong-Bong Lee, Executive Vice President, SK Telecom
Dr. Youngjoon Kim, Senior Vice President, Head of R&D, Ericsson-LG
Dr. Byung K. Yi, Executive Vice President, CTO, InterDigital
Dr. Zhouming Cheng, Vice President, Huawei
Dr. Te-Won Lee, Vice President, Qualcomm
Dr. Juho Lee, Vice President, Samsung Electronics
Dr. Byoung-Hoon Kim, Vice President, LG Electronics
Dr. Chaehag Steve Yi, Vice President, Samsung Electronics
Dr. Krisztián Flautner, General Manager, ARM Inc.
Special Talks by VIPs from Qualcomm, Huawei, Nokia, Cisco
** CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS **
Proposals are invited for half-day or full-day workshops in the areas of communications, networks, or other ICT-related topics. For any inquiries on workshops, please contact Workshop Co-Chairs, Prof. Sungrae Cho at email@example.com and Prof. Changhee Joo at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for workshop proposals is August 14, 2015.
The accepted paper will be presented either in an oral session or poster session. All accepted papers will appear in the ICTC 2015 proceedings and will be submitted to IEEE Xplore if at least one of the authors attends the conference to present the paper.
** JOURNAL PUBLICATION: **
Extended versions of selected papers will be invited for publication in SCI-indexed journals such as Journal of Communications and Networks, ETRI Journal, Int’l Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Springer Peer-to-Peer Networking & Applications Journal, and other journals including Information Journal (SCOPUS), KICS Journal, and ICT Express Journal after an express review and further revisions.
BEST PAPER AWARDS:
ICTC 2015 will present the Best Paper Awards to the authors of selected outstanding papers.
* Extended Paper Submission Deadline: August 14, 2015
* Notification of Acceptance: September 7, 2015
* Camera Ready Deadline: September 20, 2015 ==============================================================================
For any inquiries on ICTC 2015, please contact TPC Chair:
Prof. Seong-Ho Jeong at email@example.com
You can also contact ICTC 2015 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org