ICTCS 2015 : Sixteenth Italian Conference on Theoretical Computer Science
Conference Series : Italian Conference on Theoretical Computer Science
Call For Papers
Sixteenth Italian Conference on Theoretical Computer Science
Firenze, Italy, September 9-11, 2015
ICTCS-2015, the 2015 Italian Conference on Theoretical Computer Science,
is the 16th conference of the Italian Chapter of EATCS. It will be held
in Firenze, September 9-11 2015 at University of Firenze. The scope of
the meeting is fostering the cross-fertilisation of ideas stemming from
different areas of theoretical computer science. Hence, the Italian
Conference on Theoretical Computer Science represents an occasion for
meeting and exchanging ideas and for sharing experiences between
researchers. It also provides the ideal environment where junior
researchers and PhD students can meet senior researchers.
Contributions in any area of theoretical computer science are warmly solicited.
The event is open to both Italian and foreign researchers, which are welcome
to submit papers and attend the Conference.
* Luca Aceto, University of Reykjavik (Iceland).
* Silvio Micali, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge (USA).
* Pierluigi Crescenzi (Univ. Firenze)
* Michele Loreti (Univ. Firenze)
* Davide Ancona (Univ. Genova)
* Stefano Bistarelli (Univ. Perugia)
* Silvia Crafa (Univ. Padova)
* Ugo Dal Lago (Univ. Bologna)
* Andrea Formisano (Univ. Perugia)
* Flaminia Luccio (Univ. Ca’ Foscari Venezia)
* Marino Miculan (Univ. Udine)
* Luca Moscardelli (Univ. Chieti-Pescara)
* Luca Padovani (Univ. Torino)
* Paolo Penna (LIAFA and Univ. Paris Diderot)
* Nadia Pisanti (Univ. Pisa)
* Alfredo Pulvirenti (Univ. Catania)
* Francesco Tiezzi (Univ. Camerino)
* Ivan Visconti (Univ. Salerno)
* Pierluigi Crescenzi
* Michele Loreti
* Betti Venneri
* Submission of Abstracts: 25 May 2015
* Submission of Papers: 1 June 2015
* Notification of acceptance: 10 July 2015
* Final version: 31 August 2015
* Conference: 9-11 September 2015
Two types of contributions are solicited.
* Regular papers: up to 15 pages in ENTCS style. Full original papers, presenting
novel results, not appeared or submitted elsewhere.
* Communications: up to 5 pages in ENTCS style. Suitable for extended abstracts of
papers already appeared, or submitted, or to be submitted, elsewhere; papers
reporting on ongoing researches on which the authors wish to get feedback at ICTCS
and possibly intended to be included in future publications; overviews of
PhD-theses, research projects, etc…
In case of need, to ease the reviewing process, the authors of regular papers may
add an appendix containing further material (or indicate a web site containing longer
version of the paper). In any case the reviewers are not required to consider such
further material in their evaluation. All contributions must be written in English.
For each accepted contribution, at least one of the authors is required to attend at
the conference and present the paper. All regular papers, presented at the conference,
will appear in a number of Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science (ENTCS).
Publication of a selection of the papers in a special issue of a journal is under
Authors are invited to submit their manuscripts in PDF via the EasyChair system at