ISET 2015 : The 10th International Symposium on Embedded Technology
Call For Papers
The 10th International Symposium on Embedded Technology
(Main Theme: Embedded Technologies for Connected World)
June 4-6 2015, Hotel Inter-Burgo, Suseong-gu, Daegu, Korea
ISET2015 will be held in the Hotel Inter-Burgo Daegu, Korea, during the period of June 4 - 6, 2015.
We welcome you to come and join us in this meaning endeavor as we shed light on the future of open source and embedded systems.
A sincere welcome awaits all visitors at the symposium.
2. Scope and Interests
The symposium invites papers on all aspects of embedded software and systems especially for connected world. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Novel, application-specific architecture for embedded systems
- Embedded hardware/software co-design
- Embedded software and middleware architecture
- Real-time systems / Internet technologies and web services
- Verification & testing techniques
- Modeling, analysis and synthesis techniques
- Novel applications for Connected world and embedded systems
* Smart transportation and vehicular networks
* Intelligent robots and networks
* Embedded systems for smart factories and smart cities
* Intelligent medical devices and systems
* Smart physical infrastructure including smart grids, smart buildings, smart highways
3. Important Dates
- Submission Deadline for Extended Abstract: April 10, 2015
- Notification of Acceptance: April 30, 2015
- Camera-ready paper submissions: May 8, 2015
4. Submission Information
Prospective authors are invited to submit extended abstracts - up to 2 pages of length, 3-5 keywords, using the link http://iset2015.iemek.org.
Paper template file can be downloaded from the website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the secretariat.
E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: +82 53 746 8007
The proceedings will be published by IEMEK.
The Program Committee and Session Chairs will also recommend a selected number of outstanding papers to be extended and published in the IEMEK journal.
6. Executive Committee
- General Chair: Yongwan Park, Yeungnam University, Korea
- Advisory Chair: Sang Hyuk Son, DGIST, Korea
- Organizing Committee
* Byung-Jae Choi, Daegu University, Korea
* Chaedeok Lim, ETRI, Korea
* Ho-Youl Jung, Yeungnam University, Korea
* Sam H. Noh, Hongik University, Korea
* Joochan Sohn, ETRI, Korea
- Technical Program Chairs
* Sung-Soo Lim, Kookmin University, Korea
* Taejoon Park, DGIST, Korea
- Publication Committee
* Ju H. Park, Yeungnam University, Korea
- Publicity Chair
* Youngseop Kim, Dankook University, Korea