MCPR2015-PSM 2015 : MCPR2015 Postgraduate Students' Meeting
Call For Papers
The MCPR2015 Postgraduate Students' Meeting (MCPR2015-PSM) has been designed for bringing together Master and PhD students in order to discuss their research with a panel of both students and senior researchers in the area of Pattern Recognition.
The main objectives of the MCPR2015-PSM are:
-Provide feedback on participants' research and advices for future directions.
-Promote interaction with other researches.
-Promote a spirit of collaborative research and participation in conference events.
Both Master and PhD students are invited to submit papers related (but not limited) to the following areas:
- Neural Networks
- Computer Vision
- Neural Networks and Associative Memories
- Data Mining
- Parallel and Distributed Pattern Recognition
- Document Processing and Recognition
- Pattern Recognition Principles
- Discrete Geometry
- Robotics & Remote Sensing Applications of Pattern Recognition
- Fuzzy and Hybrid Techniques in Pattern Recognition
- Shape and Texture Analysis
- Image Coding, Processing and Analysis
- Signal Processing and Analysis
- Industrial and Medical Applications
- Special Hardware Architectures of Pattern Recognition
- Logical Combinatorial Pattern Recognition
- Statistical & Structural Pattern Recognition
- Mathematical Morphology
- Voice and Speech Recognition
- Natural Language Processing and Recognition