ISC Cloud & Big Data 2015 : ISC Cloud & Big Data
Call For Papers
The data produced by experiments, sensor networks, simulations, or business operations with state-of-the-art technology in science and industry is tremendous. At the same time, service-oriented organizations are replacing static infrastructure when it comes to IT provisioning and usage. Both trends pose significant challenges for scientific and technological progress.
The Research Paper Sessions provide first-class open forums for engineers and scientists in academia, industry, and government to present and discuss issues, trends, and results to shape the future of cloud computing and big data.
The Research Paper Sessions will be held on Tuesday, September 29 and on Wednesday, September 30, 2015.
We encourage the submission of high-quality papers reporting original work in theoretical, experimental, and industrial research and development in the following areas:
- Novelties in cloud infrastructures, architectures, and models
- Cloud reliability
- Private and public clouds
- Federation of infrastructures, interoperability techniques in heterogeneous cloud environments
- Security and privacy in the cloud
- Cloud management
- HPC in the cloud
- Big data in the cloud
- Novel cloud programming models
- Cloud applications and services (SaaS)
- Algorithms, models, and systems
- Big data architectures and infrastructure
- Data quality and integration
- Data management and data life cycle
- Data mining, information retrieval, and knowledge extraction
- Security and privacy for big data
- Big data analytics (visual, text, statistical, but also threat detection)
- Social media and mobile communication
- Big data and smart data applications in science and industry
- Future trends
* IMPORTANT DATES *
- Abstract Submission Deadline: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 11:59 pm AoE
- Full Submission Deadline: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 11:59 pm AoE
- Author Notification: Monday, June 22, 2015
- Camera-Ready Submission: Wednesday, July 8, 2015
- Research Paper Sessions: Tuesday, September 29 - Wednesday, September 30
* SUBMISSION *
- Abstracts and papers need to be submitted via the EasyChair conference system at https://easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?key=20964468.XAJCeDfiqaf4KMYC
- Submitted manuscripts may not exceed 12 pages.
- We only accept paper submissions which are formatted correctly in LNCS style (single column format) using either the LaTeX document class or Word template. For details on the author guidelines, please refer to Springer’s website at http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0. Incorrectly formatted papers will be excluded from the reviewing process.
- Research papers will be peer-reviewed by the Research Paper Committee. Papers will be evaluated by three reviewers based on their novelty, fundamental insights and potential for long-term contribution.
- By submitting a paper, you agree to present the paper at ISC Cloud & Big Data 2015 in Frankfurt, Germany. Presenters need to be registered participants.