ISET 2015 : The 10th International Symposium on Embebbed Technology
Call For Papers
The 10th International Symposium on Embedded Technology
Embedded Tech for Connected World
June 4–6 2015, Hotel Inter-Burgo, Suseong-gu, Daegu, Korea
◎ Introduction ISET2015 will be held in the Hotel Inter-Burgo Daegu, Korea, during the period of June 4 – 6, 2015.
We welcome you to come and join us in this meaning endeavor as we shed light on the future of open source and embedded systems.
A sincere welcome awaits all visitors at the symposium.
◎ Executive Committee
■ General Chair
▪ Yongwan Park, Yeungnam University, Korea
■ Advisory Chair
▪ Sang Hyuk Son, DGIST, Korea
■ Organizing Committee
▪ Byung-Jae Choi, Daegu University, Korea
▪ Chaedeok Lim, ETRI, Korea
▪ Ho-Youl Jung, Yeungnam University, Korea
▪ Sam H. Noh, Hongik University, Korea
▪ Joochan Sohn, ETRI, Korea
■ Technical Program Chairs
▪ Sung-Soo Lim, Kookmin University, Korea
▪ Taejoon Park, DGIST, Korea
■ Publication Chair
▪ Ju H. Park, Yeungnam University, Korea
■ Publicity Chair
▪ Youngseop Kim, Dankook University, Korea
◎ Scope and Interests The symposium invites papers on all aspects of embedded software and systems especially for connected world. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
▪ Novel, application-specific architecture
for embedded systems
▪ Embedded hardware/software co-design
▪ Embedded software and middleware architecture
▪ Real-time systems / Internet technologies and
▪ Verification & testing techniques
▪ Modeling, analysis and synthesis techniques
▪ Novel applications for Connected world and
- Smart transportation and vehicular networks
- Intelligent robots and networks
- Embedded systems for smart factories and
- Intelligent medical devices and systems
- Smart physical infrastructure including smart
grids, smart buildings, smart highways
▪ Invited Sessions
▪ Interactive Sessions
◎ Submission Information
Prospective authors are invited to submit extended abstracts - up to 2 pages of length, 3-5 keywords, using the link http://iset2015.iemek.org.
Paper template file can be downloaded from the website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the secretariat.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +82 53 746 8007
The proceedings will be published by IEMEK.
The Program Committee and Session Chairs will also recommend a selected number of outstanding papers to be extended and published in the IEMEK journal.
◎ Important Dates
▪ Submission Deadline for Extended Abstract
▶ April 10, 2015
▪ Notification of Acceptance
▶ April 30, 2015
▪ Camera-ready paper submissions
▶ May 8, 2015