IFIP NTMS Innovative Projects 2015 : Call for Demo – IFIP NTMS Innovative Projects / July 27-29 2015. Paris, France
Call For Papers
After the success of its previous editions, the 2015 IFIP International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and Security (NTMS) is organizing the third NTMS Innovative Projects session to promote applied research, applications-oriented R&D and innovative solutions. The main goal will be to enable the industrials and academics to showcase their latest innovations and technological developments, as well as to exchange ideas and facilitate the collaborations between the community members.
This special session will include demonstrations of software, prototypes and mainly presentation of innovative projects developed under worldwide innovation programs or clusters, such as EUREKA, FUI, FEDER, ANR, NSF, QNRF, etc. The goal is to support the diffusion of information and to support the exchanges between the end users, industrials and researchers.
The topics of interests are the same ones as those of NTMS and its related workshops
Track 1: Mobility
4G and 5G Networks, Device to Device, Cellular Technologies for IoT, WLAN, WPAN, MANET, VANET, HetNet, Green Communications, Localization, etc.
Track 2: Security
Security of Service Oriented Computing, Cloud Platform, Ubiquitous computing, Embedded Systems, Critical Infrastructures, System Evolution, Virtual Private Networks, etc.
Track 3: New Technologies and Services
New Generation Internet, Web 2.0, NGN Architectures, IPTV and CDN, Smart Homes and E-Health, Web searching & querying, RFID and Biometrics, Virtualization, Intelligent Traffic Information Services, Smart Cities, etc.
Authors are invited to submit papers on the EDAS web site (ID: 19977): https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=19977
The presented paper must be in PDF format http://www.ntms-conf.org/ntms-2015/index.php/for-authors/paper-submission
Submissions should be original and limited to 2 double-column pages, and should follow IEEE paper templates. All accepted demo papers will be published in IEEE Xplore® and distributed with the official conference proceedings.
Submitted papers must be printable in order to be accepted and it must include the following information:
• Title of the demo paper;
• Authors’ names and affiliations;
• Contact author’s name and address (both postal and electronic);
• A short abstract;
• A clear description of the main motivation, design briefing, technical demonstration and/or the project innovative activities, key R&D results, and lessons learned;
• Finally, a short biography of the speaker (up to 100 words in paragraph form).
Please remember that all the content must be strictly educational and marketing oriented papers will not be accepted. The selection will be done by members of the technical and industrial program committees. A Best Demo Award will be organized during this event.
• Demo Paper Submission: March 30, 2015
• Paper Acceptance Notification: April 30, 2015
• Camera-Ready Paper Submission: May 15, 2015
• Dr. Elyes Ben Hamida (Chair), Qatar Mobility Innovations Center (QMIC), Qatar.
• Dr. Amira Ben Hamida, Institute for Technological Research SystemX, Paris, France.