ISA@CSCC 2015 : Intelligent Systems and Applications
Call For Papers
CFP: Intelligent Systems and Applications (ISA@CSCC’2015)
Special Session of the 19th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2015)
Zakynthos Island, Greece, July 16-20, 2015
Paper Submission: http://cscc.co/upload.htm by indicating Title of Special Session: Intelligent Systems and Applications.
Deadline for paper submission: April, 30, 2015
Notification of paper acceptance: May, 15, 2015
Camera-ready papers due: May, 31, 2015
Conference dates: July, 16-20, 2015
- Proceedings will be indexed in ISI and SCOPUS while extended version of the accepted papers will be reviewed for publication in ISI, SCOPUS Journals and Springer Verlag Books (also indexed in ISI/Scopus)
This workshop is focused on demonstrating how to take advantages of using Computer Intelligence, ensuring interoperability and security, overcoming local and temporal barriers in order to support the society needs and the development of innovative systems and applications.
ISA 2015 will bring together the researchers who are working in the area of Intelligent System. The cross-domain integration and appraisal of different fields related to Intelligent Systems and Applications provides an atmosphere to foster variety of perspectives and opinions.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Innovative and exciting works are welcome in areas including but not limited to:
• Business Intelligence and Data Mining;
• Data and Knowledge Engineering;
• Data Security and Protection;
• Information Systems Integration & Interoperability;
• Intelligent Decision Support Systems;
• Intelligent System and Big Data;
• Intelligent Systems and Applications applied to society solutions (e.g. Healthcare, Finances, Education, Government);
• Intelligent Systems based in Artificial Intelligence;
• Intelligent Systems in the storage, update, and transmission of data;
• Knowledge discovery, extraction and reasoning;
• Life-styling solutions;
• Mobile and ubiquitous solutions;
• Multi-Agent Systems;
• Pervasive Intelligent Systems and applications;
• Semantic Interoperability;
• Sensor-based systems;
• Simulation Systems;
• Standards for interoperability
All papers should be submitted in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted in the conference system: http://cscc.co/upload.htm by indicating the Title of Special Session: Intelligent Systems and Applications.
Submissions must be original and should not exceed six (6) pages in length. Authors must use this Word format cscc-format.doc or this equivalent LaTeX format latex.cls, latex.tex. Each submission will be peer reviewed by at least two members of the Program Committee. The reviewing process is double blind.
All the Accepted Papers will be published in CD-ROM Proceedings and in various Books (Hard-Copies). Like in Previous Years', the CD-ROM Proceedings and Books (hard copy) will be indexed in ISI (Thomson Reuters), SCOPUS (ELSEVIER), Inspec - The IET, EI Compendex, ACM, Zentralblatt MATH, British Library, EBSCO, SWETS, EMBASE, CAS - American Chemical Society, Engineering Village, DoPP, GEOBASE, Biobase, TIB|UB - German National Library of Science and Technology, American Mathematical Society (AMS), Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory, Scholar Google.
Extended Versions of all the accepted Papers will appear in well-known and reputable international scientific journals (Indexed in SCOPUS, EI Compendex, AMS, ACS, CiteSeerX, Zentralblatt, British Library, EBSCO, SWETS, EMBASE, CAS, Scholar Google etc) and in ISI Indexed SPRINGER VERLAG Book
José Machado, University of Minho, Algoritmi Research Centre, Portugal,
Filipe Portela, University of Minho, Algoritmi Research Centre, Portugal,
Manuel Filipe Santos, University of Minho, Algoritmi Research Centre, Portugal,
António Abelha, University of Minho, Algoritmi Research Centre Portugal,
Main contact: email@example.com