MobiMWareHN 2015 : ACM International Workshop on Mobility and MiddleWare Management in HetNets (MobiMWareHN 2015)
Call For Papers
ACM International Workshop on Mobility and MiddleWare Management in HetNets (MobiMWareHN 2015)
To be held in conjunction with
ACM Sixteenth International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc 2015), 22-25 June 2015, Hangzhou, China
MobiMWareHN 2015 invites submissions containing Original, High Quality Ideas that are relevant to the scope of the conference and all aspects of Mobility Management and Mobile Middleware for mobile computing devices. The manuscripts should be submitted in PDF format. Authors should submit their papers online using EDAS Online Submission System.
All workshops accepted papers will be printed in the conference proceedings published by ACM Digital Library.
All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Papers describing original, previously unpublished research work, experimental efforts, practical experiences, and industrial and commercial developments in all aspects of Mobility Management and Mobile Middleware for Mobile Computing Devices are solicited. Potential topics include, but are not limited to the following areas of interest:
Mobility Management in HetNets
- Micro and Macro-Mobility
- Mobility Management Metrics
- Signaling in Mobility Management
- Location-based Services
- Location Management
- Mobility Management Entity/Gateway (MME/GW)
- Handoff Management in Dense and Sparse environments
- Managing Vertical Handover
- Access Control in Mobile Environments
Mobile Middleware for HetNets
- Middleware Design Architecture for Mobile Devices
- Middleware Metrics
- Code Mobility and Mobile Agents
- Synchronization in Mobile Middleware
- Middleware for Handhelds and Mobile Services Node
- Mobile Middleware for Service Discovery and Coordination
- Proxies and Middleware for Wireless Networks
- Agent Technologies in Ubiquitous, Wearable, and Mobile Services
- Reliability and scalability for mobile services
Paper Submission Link (NOW OPENED)
Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically using the LINK https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=19631 in PDF format before the Due Date.
Copyright © 2015. ACM International Workshop MobiMWareHN-2015