Mobile World 2015 : 2nd Annual Mobile World 2015
Call For Papers
2nd Annual Mobile World 2015
“Confluence of Content, Devices & OS”
17th April 2015, Radisson Blu Hotel, New Delhi - Dwarka, India
Contact:- Nisha :- +91 7401150416. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Themes Discussed at this Summit:
• How big a player is open source? What further implications can this opportunity drive?
• Lessons to be learned - from the leading mobile operators, handset manufacturers, content providers and application developers.
• Why smart content players will own devices?
• Native apps vs cross platform
• Challenge of developing apps for multiple platform launches
• Overcoming the technical challenges associated with linking your app to existing infrastructure
• The future of mobile operating systems and frameworks
• Applications and Content are now the largest contributors for innovation and differentiation, how can we leverage the domain to become more effective
• Mobile computing over cloud
• Smart devices and the cloud: solutions and security concerns
• Current situation and future predictions
• Mastering the increasing amount of different platforms and devices
• The Future of mobile operating systems and frameworks
• How much of an issue is usability and quality & how does it affect user experience?
• Examining what type of innovative services to be offered for most appealing customers.
• Consumer perception of what is “cool” & “desirable” is rarely connected to the operator brand – Internet companies capture the consumers mindshare
• Update on market strategies to inspire user on using the advanced tablets.
• What new solutions can enable empowerment for the masses from frugal/grassroot to more sophisticated mature solutions that are being brought on by digitization
• What are the roles of vendors - who need to understand what features service providers need and tune them in the Indian environment.
• Explore effective marketing strategies for upgrading customers from traditional devices
• Examining the current regulations in the Indian market
• Be part of a major networking opportunity.
• Sudhir Aggarwal, Senior Director, Public Sector & Education, Industry Business Unit, Oracle
• Venkat Alagarsamy, Practice Head - Mobile CoE, HTC Global Services
• Aamer Azeemi, Managing Director, Emerging Solutions Advisory, Asia Pacific and Japan, Cisco Systems
• Sanjai Saxena, Vice President, Mobility - Business Development & Marketing, Tech Mahindra Limited
• Sathyen Gupta, Hon. Secretary General, NGN Forum
• Anil Prakash Secretary General, Broadband India Forum
• Girish Trivedi, Co-Founder, Director, Monk Consulting
• Prakash Sayini, General Manager & Head of Business Development – Innovations, Vodafone
• Vikas Sharma, Country Director, NeoMobile
• Sougata Mukherjea, Chief Technologist - Mobility Services, Global Technology Services, IBM
• Manoj Kumbhat, SVP & Global CIO, HCL Technologies
• Sunzay Passari, Executive Vice President – VAS & Devices, Essar Teleholdings & BPL Mobile Communication
• Uttam Kumar, Head - New Technologies Innovation & Incubation, Aircel
• Pawan K Sharma, Head IT, Alcatel Lucent Managed Solutions, Alcatel Lucent
• Sridhar Krish, Chief Operating Officer, Tikona Infinet
• Ajay Kumar Jha, Head, Device Technology & On Device Applications, Sistema Shyam Teleservices Ltd
Plus Many More...
Conference Booking Details:
Early Discount Rate Till (3rd March 2015) - Conference Delegate Pass (INR 5,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate) - avail the early bird discounted price.
Standard Registration (4th March 2015 Onwards) - 1 Delegate (INR 6,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate)
Group Discounts – 2 or 3 Delegates - (INR 5,500 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate) - (Applicable after Early Bird Discounted Price Period - 3rd March 2015)
Group Discounts – 4 or more Delegates - (INR 4,500 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate) - (Applicable at all times)
Spot Registration on the day of the Conference - 1 Day Conference - (INR 7,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate)
Nisha :- +91 7401150416. Email – email@example.com
We also have sponsorship opportunities available for the event which gives you an opportunity to speak/exhibit and create brand awareness. In addition, the networking opportunities in focused and relevant industry gathering provide the personal contact necessary for business development efforts.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.