USE 2015 : 1st workshop on Usages of Symbolic Execution USE'15, co-located with FM'15
Call For Papers
Symbolic execution is used as a base for implementing structural testing or model based testing algorithms,refinement testing, model or program debugging techniques, model-checking introducing first order structure. The growing interest on symbolic execution, inducing a growing community of users, is also motivated by the fact that the scalability of this technique has increased thanks to recent advances that have been made in constraint solving techniques.
USE aims at being a forum both for researchers working in the scope of formal techniques and grounding their analysis techniques on symbolic execution, and for users of technologies based on symbolic execution.
Topics of interests
• Symbolic execution for testing, consistency checking, verification, model checking, debugging
• Symbolic analysis of modelling and programming languages
• Taking into account complex data structure in symbolic execution processes
• Symbolic execution in the loop of design processes (e.g. refinement correctness assessment, model consistency checking, dysfunctional analyses)
• Coupling between constraint solving technics and symbolic execution
• Case study analysis
• Tools and benchmarks
Full paper submission: 1 April 2015
Notification of acceptance: 1 May 2015
Final version due: 1 June 2015
Conference: 23 June 2015
Papers can be submitted at http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=use2015.
Papers must be written in English, not exceed 15 pages and be conforming to the ENTCS's latex
The proceedings of the workshop will be published by ENTCS
Christophe Gaston (email@example.com)
Pascale Le Gall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Alexandre Petrenko (email@example.com)