EnA-HPC 2015 : International Conference on Energy-Aware High Performance Computing
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
International Conference on Energy-Aware High Performance Computing
August 31 - September 1, 2015, Dresden, Germany
The EnA-HPC conference brings together researchers, developers, vendors, and users to discuss the energy consumption challenge that HPC is facing. In 2015, the 6th EnA-HPC will take place in Dresden, Germany on August 31 - September 1, 2015.
**** CHANGED DATES ****
Papers Due: April 22nd, 2015
Author Notification: May 25th, 2015
Camera-Ready Submission: June 3rd, 2015
**** TOPICS ****
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- APPLICATIONS: How to develop energy-efficient algorithms?
- MODELING: How can we model the overall energy consumption of an HPC environment for given applications?
- SIMULATION: How can we simulate the behavior of energy saving concepts for a given HPC environment and a given program?
- BENCHMARKING: How can we benchmark the program/architecture energy efficiency?
- MEASUREMENT: How can we measure relevant data in the hardware/software environment?
- ANALYSIS: How can we understand the measured data and deduce means to mitigate the energy problem?
- DEPLOYMENT OF MECHANISMS: How can we reduce energy consumption by changing the HW/SW-environment?
- DEPLOYMENT OF NEW HARDWARE: Energy optimized processors, network components, storage components, etc.
- FACILITY ISSUES: How can we optimize our computer room for optimal power efficiency?
- BUSINESS CONCEPT: How to budget raising electricity costs?
**** SUBMISSION GUIDELINES ****
- We accept papers with no more than eight pages in two-column layout.
- The only language accepted is English.
- Author guidelines are available from Springer. Select "Instructions for Authors" on the Journal's Homepage - http://www.springer.com/computer/journal/450
- Latex template: http://www.springer.com/cda/content/document/cda_downloaddocument/LaTeX.zip
- Papers must be submitted via EasyChair as PDF - https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=enahpc15
- Please select at least one of the topics in the submission form.
- Questions can be sent to email@example.com.
- Papers will be peer-reviewed by three reviewers.
- They will be evaluated based on their novelty, fundamental insights and potential for long-term contribution.
- By submitting a paper you agree to present the paper at EnA-HPC 2015 in Dresden, Germany.
- At least one author has to register for EnA-HPC 2015 participation.
- Accepted papers will be published in a special edition of “Computer Science – Research and Development”, Springer Verlag.
**** EnA-HPC 2015 GENERAL CHAIRS ****
- Wolfgang E. Nagel, Technische Universitaet Dresden, Dresden, Germany
- Thomas Ludwig, University of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
- Matthias Müller, Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen, Aachen, Germany
For more information see http://www.ena-hpc.org