Aerospace Testing Seminar 2015 : 2015 Aerospace Testing Seminar Call for Papers, Submit Abstracts Now
Call For Papers
Announcing the 2015 Call for Papers
The Aerospace Testing Seminar (ATS) is for engineers, managers, and leaders to share their experiences, discover new methods and procedures, and learn how others are coping with designing and implementing cost-effective and affordable test programs. The following sessions preceded by a day of tutorials, are planned. The prestigious Otto Hamberg Award will be presented to the author(s) of the paper that best addresses this year’s theme, “Test - Making the Product Better,” and exhibits technical excellence in paper content.
Session topics include:
- Testing Challenges for Human Space Exploration
- Test and People Management
- Test Effectiveness and Standards
- Ground Segment Test
- Strategies and Methodologies
- Innovations in Test Facilities and Equipment
- Instrumentation, Data Acquisition, and Evaluation
- Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation
- Interactive Technical Interchange
Pre-seminar Tutorials – Monday, Oct. 26, 2015
You are invited to submit an abstract of 200 words along with the following information:
• Author contact information (company affiliation, e-mail address, mailing address, phone and fax number)
• Suggested session placement
The Call for Papers flyer and the Abstract Submittal Form are available on the Aerospace Testing Seminar homepage.
Submit forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 6, 2015.
John Welch, The Aerospace Corporation (310) 336-6556 or John.W.Welch@aero.org
Aron Hozman, NASA Plum Brook Station (419) 621-3301 or Aron.D.Hozman@aero.org
Lisa Drexinger, The Aerospace Corporation, (310) 336-5488 or Lisa.M.Drexinger@aero.org