DzHack Event 2015 : DzHack Event
Call For Papers
1. Introduction :
Computer security is nowadays a hot topic that everyone knows or at least have heard about it. Moreover, our daily life is closely linked to new technologies
that are mostly diverted and pirated either to access to our private life and properties, or to get to organizations and their sensitive information.To share
professional experiences in the field and inform users about security risks, ELIT (EL Djazair Information Technology) organizes, for the first time,
a computer security event called "DzHack Event", to bring together some of the IT community and specifically those of information systems security
(experts, researchers, ethical hackers whether they are amateurs or professionals) around this theme to discuss and share their experiences.
2. IMPORTANT DATES :
Opening of the call for papers : January 15, 2015
Closure of the call for papers : February 28, 2015 , Deadline for Call for Papers extended to March 9, 2015
Notice to participation : March 8, 2015 , Deadline for Notification : March 22, 2015
Submission of final versions(Camera-Ready): April 1, 2015
The themes of the conferences and workshop are:
- Protection of cloud computing and virtual infrastructures
- Prevention against the zero day attacks ( DDOS)
- Computer crime, law enforcement and forensics analysis
- Malware analysis and the newest trends of the malicious codes
- The security of the industrial control systems (SCADA)
- The security of the business applications and ERPs
- The security of communication networks
- Exploitation and vulnerability assessment
- Reverse engineering
- Hardware hacking: RFID ,GSM ,CONSOLES
- Standards and Compliance
- The audit of source code
Other topics may be proposed, provided they have a relationship with computer security.
4. HOW TO SUBMIT:
To make a proposition for a conference or a workshop, you have to fill the following details:
- Surname and other names
- E-mail address and other contacts
- Personal informations: Phone number, Home address
- Curriculum vitae
- Type of participation: Conference / Workshop
- Tittle of the subject
- Summary of the participation: not more than 250 words, without abbreviations
- Contribution of the subject to the security field
- Language of the participation
- The requirements that you will need (detailed list)
Your submission will be evaluated by a validation committee. Any detail you provide for your participation will be useful and allows the committee to evaluate your proposal at its fair value. Please send your application as soon as possible in order to have a better chance of being selected.
Speakers and workshops providers will be offered:
- Free Transportation
- Free Feeding
- Free Accommodation
- Speakers and workshops providers are invited to submit their topics before February 28, 2015. After this date, no submissions will be accepted.
- All participations (workshops and conferences) will be in Arabic, English or French (depending on the speaker).
- All fees for conference travel, including airfare, hotel and meals will be covered by ELIT. However, all extra demands (extended stays, coverage of companion expenses …) will not be covered.
- The duration of conference is 30 to 45 minutes with 15 more minutes for the debate.
- The duration of Workshop is at least 6 hours.
- If accepted, an email will be sent informing you that your contribution was accepted. From there, you have to meet the deadlines for submission of final versions. Otherwise, the validation committee will consider the possibility of canceling and replacing the speaker.
- No advertising of any product, service or business will be tolerated.
- The documents of the first submission must be in PDF format.
Your submissions must be sent to the following email address: