WNTEST 2015 : Wireless Networks and Energy Saving Techniques
Call For Papers
WNTEST: Wireless Networks and Energy Saving Techniques
June 2-5, 2015, London, United Kingdom?
In conjunction with
the 6th International Conference on
Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT-2015)
The 2nd International Workshop on Wireless Networks and Energy Saving Techniques (WNTEST-2015) provides an international forum on the advances in the wireless networks and utilization of Techniques that will be held in , London, United Kingdom (2-5 June 2015) in conjunction with the 5th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks, and Technologies (ANT-2015).
Wireless Networks became one of the major components of the modern communication infrastructure. However, one of the major challenges in the wireless networks is the energy consumption. Therefore, efficient energy management techniques have to be considered in each level of the network startingfrom the design to the application level. WNTEST-2015 is targeting the new and novel techniques that can be utilized for energy saving and efficient energy management in wireless networks.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
* Energy efficient Wireless and Mobile Network Architecture
* Energy-efficiency in vehicular networks
* Energy Efficient Wireless Ad Hoc and Mesh Networks
* Energy Efficient Wireless Personal Area Networks
* Energy Efficient Wireless Local Area Networks
* Energy Efficient Wireless Sensor Networks
* Energy Efficient Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks
* Energy Efficient Optical Wireless Access Networks
* Energy Efficient Mobile Computing and Wireless Communications
* Future Wireless Networks and Protocols
* Multimedia Communications and energy efficient Services
* Congestion handling and Admission Control with efficient energy management
* Wireless MAC Protocols: Design and Analysis for energy saving
* Quality of Service Provisioning
* Wireless Network Trust, Privacy and Security with efficient energy treatment
* Cross-Layer Design and Adaptation for energy management
* Radio Resource Management for best energy utilization
* Mobility, Handoff and Location Management for efficient energy saving
* Performance Modeling and Evaluation based energy management
* Wireless Networks and energy efficient data handling
The submitted paper must be formatted according to the guidelines of Procedia Computer Science, MS Word Template, Latex, Elsevier.
The submission processes will be managed by https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wntest2015 .
If you have used this system before, you can use the same username and password. If this is your first time using EasyChair, you will need to register for an account by clicking "I have noEasyChair account" button. Upon completion of registration, you will get a notification email from the system and you are ready for submitting your paper. You can upload and re-upload the paper to the system by the submission due date.
* Submission due: February 15, 2015.
* Notification of acceptance: March 1, 2015
* Camera-ready due: April 1, 2015.
* Workshop: June 2-5, 2015.
* Rabie A. Ramadan, PhD
Computer Engineering Department
Cairo University, Cairo , Egypt
Amira A. Mageed, PhD
Girls faculty of electronics
Ain Shams University , Cairo , Egypt