THPC 2015 : Tasks on High Performance Computing
Call For Papers
THPC-2015: Tasks on High Performance Computing
June 2-5, 2015, London, United Kingdom?
In conjunction with the 6th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT-2015)
The International Workshop on Parallel Tasks on High Performance Computing (THPC-2015) provides an international forum on
the advances in the high performance computing utilization including the wireless networks Techniques that will be held in
London, United Kingdom, (2-5 June 2015) in conjunction with the 6th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks,
and Technologies (ANT-2015).
This workshop invites the submission of original work related to but not limited to the following topics. Submitted
technical papers must be no longer than 8 pages including all figures, tables and references.
· Application-specific systems
· Benchmarking, performance measurements, and analysis
· Cloud, Grid, cluster, and peer-to-peer systems
· GPUs, FPGAs and other accelerator architectures
· High-performance system design for analytics and social networking
· Languages, compilers, and tools for parallel and distributed programming
· Middleware technology
· Operating systems and virtualization
· Cryptography, data protection and security in HPC
· Parallel and distributed systems, algorithms, and applications
· Power and energy-efficient systems
· Real-world applications and case studies
· Reconfigurable and fault-tolerant systems
· Data-intensive applications
· Big Data analysis and performance evaluation
· HPC applications in Physics
· HPC applications in Health Care
· HPC applications in Military
· Quasi-supercomputing applications, deployments, and experiences
· Algorithms for Monte Carlo, parameter sweep/search, uncertainty quantification.
· Scheduling techniques
· Job execution frameworks
· Local resource manager extensions
· Performance evaluation of resource managers in use on large scale systems
· Storage architectures and implementations
· Large-scale workflow systems
· HPC Programming models and tools
The submitted paper must be formatted according to the guidelines of Procedia Computer Science, MS Word Template, Latex,
The submission processes will be managed by https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=thpc2015 . If you have used this
system before, you can use the same username and password. If this is your first time using EasyChair, you will need to
register for an account by clicking "I have no EasyChair account" button. Upon completion of registration, you will get a
notification email from the system and you are ready for submitting your paper. You can upload and re-upload the paper to
the system by the submission due date.
Submission due: February 15, 2015.
Notification of acceptance: March 1, 2015
Camera-ready due: April 1, 2015.
Workshop: June 2-5, 2015.
Rabie A. Ramadan, PhD
Computer Engineering Department
Cairo University, Cairo , Egypt
Amira A. Mageed, PhD
Girls faculty of electronics
Ain Shams University , Cairo , Egypt