FSG_01 2015 : Challenges in Flight Simulation Addressing Today’s Challenges and Preparing for the Future
Call For Papers
The Conference aims to identify, discuss and agree follow-up action on a number of selected challenges - those aspects of flight simulation which continue to be problematic or inadequate, and those which are emerging as a result of changes in the aviation sectors served by flight simulation.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Call for Papers is now open and we look forward to receiving abstracts on, but not limited to:
• FSTD Qualification Testing
- Reducing qualification costs; Is the QTG still fit for purpose?
- Objective Motion qualification; Improving cueing close to/on ground; NextGen
• ‘Mission’ or ‘Situational’ Training for Civil and Military Fixed Wing Aircraft
- Enhancing Civil simulation capabilities in an increasingly data rich environment;
Evolution in training and checking requirements; Improving Military device
interoperability; Impact of EBT
• Modelling and Simulation as a Service
- Exploiting the Cloud, what has been achieved, challenges and opportunities for the future
• Simulated Air Traffic Control
- ICAO 9625 Ed4 content and relevance; Training system approval; Emerging
best practice / are there still technical limits? What will be the impact of NEXTGEN/SESAR?
- Impact of protecting IP Rights on data availability, cost, fidelity and industry
knowledge levels; Availability of Icing, Gusting and Post-Stall data to support
See more here: http://aerosociety.com/Assets/Docs/Events/764/764_FSG2015A_C_Challenges.pdf