ICC 2010 : IEEE International Conference on Communications
Call For Papers
The 2010 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2010) will be held in Cape Town, South Africa, from 23-27 May 2010. The Conference is aimed at addressing key themes on "Communications: Accelerating Growth and Development". The program will feature major Symposia, Tutorials, Panel Discussions and Workshops. Full details of sub-mission procedures are available on the ICC2010 website http://www.ieee-icc.org/2010/.
Planned Technical Symposia
Authors are invited to submit original technical papers for presentation at symposia and publication in the Conference proceedings from the following list:
1. General Symposium on Selected Areas in Communications
2. Communication Theory Symposium
3. Signal Processing for Communications Symposium
4. Wireless Communications Symposium
5. Wireless & Mobile Networking Symposium
6. Optical Networks and Systems Symposium
7. Next-Generation Networking and Internet Symposium
8. Communication QoS, Reliability and Modeling Symposium
9. Ad-hoc, Sensor and Mesh Networking Symposium
10. Communication Software and Services Symposium
11. Communication and Information System Security
One page proposals are invited for half- or full-day Tutorials in communications and networking topics. These should be forwarded to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for reviews.
Submissions are sought for Panel Discussions on the latest technical and business issues in telecommuni-cations topics. One page proposals should be submitted to Gibson@ece.ucsb.edu and email@example.com for reviews.
Submissions are sought for Workshops on the latest technical and business issues in communications and networking topics. One page proposals should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for reviews.
Paper Title Registration
21st Sept 2009
28th Sept 2009
10th Jan 2010
10th Feb 2010
4th Sep 2009
28th Aug 2009
15th May 2009