Archives of Business Research
(ABR) is an international peer reviewed open access monthly on-line journal published by the Society for Science and Education, United Kingdom
which is an on-line publishing organization that supports the Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing.
The scope of this Journal is not limited to any list of subjects or topics rather it covers all the aspects of business and social sciences research. ABR appreciates authors to testify existing theories and practices, to improve them, to come up with novel ideas or to be critical of existing pieces of work in the fields of Business, Management, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Banking, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Behavioural Sciences and Accounting etc. All the submitted articles are subject to be reviewed by experts.
View Journal | Recent Issues | Policies | Editorial Board | Submit Paper Online | Email Paper
- Rapid publication: Through on-line submission system and competitive peer-review times
- Online First : Accepted manuscripts published on-line within 5 days of acceptance, with DOIs for immediate citation
- High Visibility: Will be indexed/listed in CrossRef, DOI, Scopus, Ulrichsweb, DBLP, arXiv, CiteSeer, Google scholar and other major indexing databases.
- Persistent Archival: Will be archived in CLOCKSS to ensure long-term preservation of digital journal content
- Copyright: All the articles in SSE journals remain copyrighted with the authors (Author Rights).
- Low Cost: Ample discount for the researchers from developing countries (Article Publishing Fee).
- Established titles with state-of-the-art electronic publishing using on-line reading tools.
Authors can contribute with articles that illustrate
- Research Results
- Projects / Applications
- Methodologies / Algorithms
- Surveys / Scholarly Reviews
- Case Studies
- Industrial experiences
- Book Reviews.
Such an all-inclusive Journal allows researchers across the disciplines to better appreciate these advances without the need to search more specialist Journals.
Important dates ( For Volume 3, Issue 6, December 2015 )
- Submission Deadline : 15 December 2015
- Authors Notification : 25 December 2015
- Publication Date : 30 December 2015