PPMG 2015 : Second Congress on Multicore and GPU Programming
Call For Papers
Second Congress on Multicore and GPU Programming (PPMG2015)
Caceres, Spain, 5-6 March 2015
Congress Web (with all the information): http://tecdis.uca.es/ppmg15
Web for Paper Submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ppmg2015
- Deadline for Paper Submission: 20-February-2015 (extended, no more extensions are possible)
- Authors Notification: 27-February-2015
- Camera-Ready Paper and Registration Deadline: 1-March-2015
- Registration Fee: 50 euros
After the first Congress PPMG2014, the second edition of the Congress (PPMG2015) will take place at Escuela Politecnica (University of Extremadura, Spain).
The Second Congress on Multicore and GPU Programming (PPMG, according to the romanic acronym) comes across as a scientific-technological event of “minimum cost (50 euros) and maximum interest” for researchers and professionals. This Conference is promoted by TECDIS (Iberoamerican Network of Research on Concurrent, Distributed, and Parallel Technologies) and AUIP (Postgraduate Iberoamerican Academic Association).
Furthermore, the Congress PPMG2015 will take place together with the "Winter School" of the "High Performance Computation Network on Heterogeneous Parallel Architectures (CAPAP-H5)".
Contributions are solicited on, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Scheduling and Architectures: Multicore Architectures, Interconnection Networks, Memory Consistency Models, Cache Coherence, Synchronization, Scheduling and Load Balancing, Programming with GPU, Xeon Phi, etc.
- Parallelism Structure and Algorithms: Dependence Graphs Abstractions and Halographs, Computation and Automatic Learning Algorithms, Parallel Data Structures, Transactional Memory, Partitioning, Cache Oblivion Algorithms.
- Models and Compilers: Performace Models (PRAM, BPRAM, logP), Compiler Analysis, Program Transformation, Self-optimizable Software, Program Optimization Techniques, Power and Energy Consumption Optimization, Tasks and Threads Models.
- Aplications: Case Studies with Cilk, PGAS Languages, TBBs, Map-Reduce, OpenMPI, OpenMP, Galois, GraphLab, CUDA, OpenCL, JCuda, etc.
- Activities and Reports of Participating Research Groups: Project in progress dissertation, thematic networks participation, active research development lines, technological transfer to industry, spin-off cases to show. National opportunities to HPC technology transfer at present.
All the accepted papers will be published in the Congress proceedings with ISBN. Papers can be written in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
Furthermore, the English extended versions of the best contributed (and presented) papers to PPMG2015 will be selected for publication in the journal "Annals of Multicore and GPU Programming".
All the information (paper formatting instructions, submission system, etc.) is available at: http://tecdis.uca.es/ppmg15