Mcro General 2015 : IEEE Micro General Interest 2015
Call For Papers
IEEE Micro General Interest 2015
Call for Papers
IEEE Micro seeks general-interest submissions for publication in upcoming 2015 issues. The submissions should present the design, performance, or application of microcomputer and microprocessor systems. Summaries of work in progress and descriptions of recently completed work are most welcome, as are tutorials and position statements.
IEEE Micro is a bimonthly magazine of the IEEE Computer Society that reaches an international audience of computer designers, system integrators, and users. IEEE Micro publishes 6 to 8-page papers that are slightly less technical and less quantitative than top-conference and archival journal papers, while being insightful, slightly more qualitative, with a high tutorial value, and up to date with current trends. IEEE Micro attracts a broad readership among both academics and practitioners who want to keep up with new results and trends in the field of computer architecture.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Processor, memory, and storage systems architecture
- Parallel and multicore systems
- Data-center scale computing
- Architectures for handheld and mobile devices
- Application-specific, reconfigurable, or embedded architectures
- Heterogeneous and accelerator-based architectures
- Neuromorphic computing architectures
- Architectures for security and virtualization
- Power and energy efficient architectures
- Interconnection networks
- Instruction, thread, and data-level parallelism
- Dependable architectures
- Architectural support for programming productivity
- Network processor and router architectures
- Architectures for emerging technologies and applications
- Effect of circuits and technology on architecture
- Architecture modeling and simulation methodology
- Performance evaluation and measurement of real systems
- Design of high-performance and low-power chips
Log onto IEEE CS Manuscript Central (https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/micro-cs) and submit your manuscript. Please direct questions to the IEEE Micro magazine assistant (micro-¬email@example.com) regarding the submission site. For the manuscript submission, acceptable file formats include Microsoft Word and PDF. Manuscripts should not exceed 5,000 words including references, with each average¬size figure counting as 150 words toward this limit. Please include all figures and tables, as well as a cover page with author contact information (name, postal address, phone, fax, and e¬mail address) and a 200¬-word abstract. Submitted manuscripts must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere, and all manuscripts must be cleared for publication. All previously published papers must have at least 30% new content compared to any conference (or other) publication. Accepted articles will be edited for structure, style, clarity, and readability. For more information, please visit the IEEE Micro Author Center (http://www2.computer.org/portal/web/peerreviewmagazines/acmicro).
The submission site is continuously open. Papers of general interest appear in upcoming issues as space allows, or are grouped in the Nov/Dec 2015 issue.
Contact the Editor-in-Chief, Lieven Eeckhout, at firstname.lastname@example.org.