ICOCI 2015 : Fifth International Conference on Computing and Informatics 2015
Call For Papers
Authors are invited to submit complete, original and unpublished research papers to the International Conference on Computing and Informatics (ICOCI 2015) which may address theoretical, methodological or practical aspects related to computing and informatics and should revolve around the conference theme (papers not explicitly addressing the conference theme are also welcomed).
Theme: "Computer Science For Improving The Quality of Life"
Publications/ Proceedings/ ISSN/ Indexing
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Since 2009, the Proccedings of ICOCI are recognized with ISSN publication series, ISSN 2289-3784 and have been indexed in ISI and Google Scholar. In addition for ICOCI 2015 proceedings, the secretariat will apply for ISI, Scopus, Google Scholar indexing.
Selected best papers from this conference can be considered for publication in the Journal of Information and Communication Technology (JICT). JICT, currently indexed by SCOPUS, covers all aspects of information and communication technology, its theories and applications. Authors must produce an extended version of the paper. The selected papers will be re-evaluated by the editorial board of JICT.
ICOCI 2015 will cover topics of research area but not limited to, from both Computing and Informatics.
- Intelligent Systems & Robotics
- Decision Support Systems and Expert System
- Hybrid learning systems
- Optimization algorithms
- Software Design and Development
- Web-based Software Engineering
- Cooperative Work Support
- Formal Methods, Verification, Validation
- Computer System & Networking
- System and Network Security and Privacy
- Reliability and Survivability
- Multimedia Support & Applications
- E-Commerce, E-Business, E-Government, M-Commerce
- Workflows and Transactions in E-Business
- Management and Engineering of IT-Enabled Services
- Business Performance Management
- Data and Knowledge Engineering
- Mobile and Pervasive Commerce
Jointly organized by Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) and İstanbul Sabahattin Zaim University (IZU)