May 7 2015 : International Workshop on Online Experimentation & Artificial Intelligence in Education
Call For Papers
First Mediterranean International Workshop on Online Experimentation & Artificial Intelligence in Education will take place at the Be Live Grand Saïdia Hotel in the wonderful Moroccan “Blue Pearl” city of Saïdia in May 7-9, 2015. The general theme of MedICT’15 is "Information & Communication Technologies for sustainable development of Mediterranean countries”.. It is organized by the TICE group at the Faculty of Sciences Oujda (http://sciences1.ump.ma/), University of Mohammed First (www.ump.ma).
The workshop’s objectives are:
- Contribute to deepen the research discussion and collaboration on Online Experimentation (OE) and Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED), between country in Mediterranean and MENA region with country of other region;
- addressing important aspects in Engineering Education;
- provides opportunities for the cross-fertilization of approaches, techniques and ideas from the many fields that comprise OE and AIED;
- Consolidate the network of researchers and practitioners from around the world;
It would be an honour for the Organizing Committee to count on your participation with:
• The submission of a paper to the Workshop
• The dissemination of the seminar through your contacts (attached flyer, site http://www.asdtic.org/medict2015/workshop4.html)
We are sure that your participation will enhance the quality of this initiative and contribute to its impact on the academic community.
The themes of the Workshop include:( but are not limited to)
· Online experimentation
· Computers in Engineering Education
· Serious Games
· Mobile Devices in Education
· M-Learning and blended.
· Remote and virtual experimentation
· Virtual representations in the Internet of Things
· Augmented reality experiments
· Recreating the real experience.
· Intelligent tutoring Systems
· Adaptive and intelligent multimedia and hypermedia systems
· AIED and teacher education
· Web-based AIED systems
· Embedded training Systems
· Human factors and interface design
· Intelligent agents on the internet
· Evaluation of AIED Systems
· Educational robotics
· Brain computer interface for education
· Disabled person education
· Arabic online education
The proceedings of the conference will be published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE) (indexed by ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, Scopus, EI Compendex, MetaPress, Springerlink…).
Extended versions of best selected papers presented in the International Workshop on Online Experimentation & Artificial Intelligence in Education 2015 will be published after further revisions in a special issue of International Journal of Online Engineering (iJOE) http://online-journals.org/index.php/i-joe (indexed by Compendex(Elsevier), Scopus, INSPEC(IET), blp, EdITLIB …etc)
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further clarification.
We strongly hope to be able to count on your contribution,
With best regards,
On behalf of the Organizing Committee
University Mohammed First Oujda, Morocco