DCC 2015 : ACM SIGMETRICS Distributed Cloud Computing Workshop
Call For Papers
Workshop on Distributed Cloud Computing (DCC)
co-located with ACM SIGMETRICS 2015 and ACM FCRC 2015 in Portland, USA, June 2015
Abstract submissions due: 24 February 2015
Submissions due: 3 March 2015
Notification of acceptance: 10 April 2015
Camera-ready papers due: 22 April 2015
Workshop: 19 June 2015
The DCC workshop is interdisciplinary and touches both distributed systems and networking aspects as well as cloud computing. DCC 2013 was collocated with IEEE/ACM UCC 2013 and DCC 2014 was collocated with ACM SIGCOMM 2014.
We want to attract both industry relevant papers as well as papers from academic researchers working on the foundations of the distributed cloud.
DCC 2015 accepts high-quality papers related to the distributed cloud which fall into at least one of the following categories:
- Foundations and principles of distributed cloud computing
- Experience with and performance evaluation of existing deployments and measurements (public, private, hybrid, federated environments)
- Optimization and algorithms
- Architectural models, prototype implementations and applications
- Virtualization technology and enablers (network virtualization, software-defined networking)
- Service and resource specification, languages, and formal verification
- Economics and pricing
SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
Submissions are single-blind and should not exceed 4 pages in length (in ACM format: http://www.sigmetrics.org/sig-alternate-per.cls).
Accepted papers will appear in a Special Issue of the ACM Performance Evaluation Review (PER).
Authors of accepted abstracts grant ACM permission to publish them in print and digital formats. There are no copyright issues with PER, and thus authors retain the copyright of their work with complete freedom to submit their work elsewhere.
For an accepted paper, at least one author must attend the workshop.
James Kempf, Ericsson Research, Silicon Valley, USA
Stefan Schmid, Telekom Innovation Laboratories (T-Labs) & TU Berlin, Germany