ECCE 2015 : IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition
Call For Papers
The Seventh Annual IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE 2015) will be held in Montreal, Canada, on September 20 – 24, 2015. ECCE 2015 is the pivotal international conference and exposition event on electrical and electromechanical energy conversion field. To be held for the first time outside USA, ECCE 2015, in Montreal, Canada, will feature both industry-driven and application-oriented technical sessions, as well as industry expositions and seminars. ECCE 2015 will bring together practicing engineers, researchers and other professionals for interactive and multidisciplinary discussions on the latest advances in various areas related to energy conversion.
Energy Conversion Systems and Technologies:
- Renewable energy systems – solar, wind, wave, energy harvesting, and energy storage
- Smart grid and utility applications – renewable energy integration, distributed resources and micro-grids, HVDC, FACTS, V2G-G2V, and electronic transformers
- Energy efficiency and industrial applications – lighting, smart appliances, high efficiency motor drives, smart buildings, consumer electronics and others
- Computer and telecommunication applications – power supplies, UPS, energy storage, and system architectures
- Transportation applications – electric and hybrid vehicles, infrastructure, traction, marine and aerospace
- Power conversion systems stability and power quality
- Special track on emerging power electronics technology: wireless power transfer, sustainable buildings, DC micro grid, energy harvesting, bio-medical applications, 3D power packaging
Components and Subsystems for Energy Conversion:
-Electric machines and actuators
-Electric motor drives
-Power semiconductor devices and packaging
-Magnetic materials and other passive components
-Converter-level packaging and integration
-Converter and components modeling, control and EMI, focused on circuits, advanced controls, measurement and sensing, reliability and thermal modeling
-Reliability, diagnostics and prognostics
Please visit http://2015.ecceconferences.org for more information or contact the ECCE 2015Technical Program Chairs at email@example.com.
For exhibiting at ECCE 2015, please contact Exhibition Chair, Steve Sprague at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more about Montreal and its surrounding areas, please visit http://www.tourisme-montreal.org/.
ECCE 2015 Technical Program Chairs
Dan Ionel, Regal Beloit Corp., USA
Xinbo Ruan, Nanjing University of Aero. & Astro., China
Nasir Uddin, Lakehead University, Canada
Bin Wu, Ryerson University, Canada