ELNANO 2015 : IEEE 35th International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology
Call For Papers
1. MICRO- AND NANOELECTRONICS
• Nanostructures and nanotechnology in electronics;
• Components of micro- and nanoelectronics;
• Micro- and nanosystems in electronics;
• Mathematical simulation of electronic components, devices and systems.
2. BIOMEDICAL ELECTRONICS AND SIGNAL PROCESSING
• Electronic nanotechnology in biomedicine;
• Biocomponents of nanosystems;
• Nanobiosystems simulation;
• Electronics for monitoring, diagnostics and treatment;
• Digital processing and analysis of biomedical signals;
• Interactions between physical fields and biological objects.
3. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
• Smart Grid and Microgrid;
• Analysis, modeling, optimization and simulation in Power Electronics;
• Energy efficient buildings;
• Airborne electronic systems;
• Acoustoelectronic Systems;
• Telecommunication Systems;
• Radar systems and signal processing;
• UWB electronic systems;
• Remote sensing;
• Polarimetric and Doppler techniques.
Official language of the Conference is English. Size of the conference paper - 3 to 6 full A4 pages, prepared according IEEE Proceedings format. Paper submission is organized through EasyChair system. All submitted papers are subjects to three independent anonymous referee reviews. Authors of papers with positive reviewing results will be notified before February 23, 2015. Authors are required to sign an IEEE Copyright Transfer Form before publication in Conference Proceedings.