FoodOps 2015 : The 1st International Food Operations & Processing Simulation Workshop (FoodOps)
Call For Papers
FoodOps 2015- Call for papers!
The 1st International Food Operations & Processing Simulation Workshop (FoodOps)
Dates and Location
September 21-23, 2015
FoodOps 2015 will be held in Bergeggi, Italy, in cooperation with the I3M 2015 MultiConference
Key Dates – Deadlines
Abstracts or full draft paper: Apr 15th 2015
Acceptance Notification: May 15th 2015
Camera Ready Papers. Jun 15th 2015
Currently, the Organization Committee is working in order to provide to FoodOps 2015 attendees many and good journal publication opportunities.
The European Modeling and Simulation Symposium is one of the most important Simulation Appointment in Europe. As tradition the conference focuses on Modeling & Simulation in Industry taking into consideration both applications and theoretical approaches. This event is the ideal framework for setting up European Community and International Projects and it could be used as a framework for hosting project review meeting and project exploitation. The audience includes both users, vendors and scientists operating in applying advanced techniques to industry, business and services. The International Program Committee will accept two types of camera-ready papers: extended paper (10 pages, 2 columns); regular paper (6 pages, 2 columns). Please refer to the on line authors instruction section.
The FoodOps 2015 submission system is available online at: http://www.caltekserv.eu/submission/foodops2015/
The registration procedure is available online at: http://www.caltekserv.eu/shopping/i3m/registrations/products.php
FoodOps 2015 will be held in Bergeggi, Italy.
For more information please refer to the section of the official website of the conference, http://www.msc-les.org/conf/foodops2015/index_file/FoodOPS_Venue.htm
Topics of interest are included in the following areas, nevertheless different topics concerning Modeling & Simulation are welcome.
- Food processes modeling and simulation
- Advanced models and applications for food production, distribution and traceability
- Food Supply Chain and cold supply chain design and management
- Economic, social, business and environmental challenges in food supply chains
- Inventory management for food, beverage and perishable products
- Decision support systems applications in food production and distribution
- Greening the supply chain and environmental sustainability
- Simulation optimization approaches in food processing and distribution
- Production systems design in food industry
- Design and production of novel foods
- Design and operation of food processes, plant and equipment;
- Economics of food engineering
- • Sustainable technologies in food processing
- • packaging, cleaning, and sanitation technologies
Detailed topics description at http://www.msc-les.org/conf/foodops2015/index_file/FoodOPS_Tracks.htm
Contact and Information
For further information please contact Francesco Longo (firstname.lastname@example.org) or email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you in Bergeggi, Italy.
FoodOps 2015 Organization Committee