DAFx 2015 : International Conference on Digital Audio Effects
Call For Papers
DAFx15 CALL FOR PAPERS
We are pleased to announce that the 18th International Conference on Digital Audio Effects (DAFx) will be held in Trondheim, Norway from November 30th to December 3rd 2015. DAFx15 is jointly organized by the Department of Music and the Department of Electronics and Telecommunications at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). This annual conference is a coming together of those working across the globe in research relating to digital audio processing for music, sound art, acoustics and related applications. The program for this one-track conference will include, in addition to paper presentations, concerts and a full social program.
The conference will be hosted at the NTNU campus in Trondheim. Please spread the word about DAFx-15 among your colleagues and feel free to distribute this information further on.
The conference presentations will comprise key-note addresses, oral and poster presentations of submitted papers and tutorials/demonstrations. We would like to invite submissions of papers for presentation at DAFx-15 within the following general areas relevant to audio signal processing for music, speech, sound art, acoustics and related applications:
* Capture and analysis
* Representation, transformation and modelling
* Transmission and resynthesis
* Effects and manipulation
* Perception, psychoacoustics and evaluation
* Spatial sound analysis, coding and synthesis
* Source separation
* Physical modelling, virtual acoustic and analogue models
* Sound synthesis, composition and sonification
* Hardware and software design
At DAFx-15 we especially encourage submissions addressing:
* Real-time applications of digital audio processing
* Music performance - applications and analysis
* 3D audio techniques
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers before May 22, 2015 according to one of the following two paper formats:
* Oral presentation: 8 pages maximum in the proceedings (15 minutes talk, 5 minutes questions & answers)
* Poster presentation: 8 pages maximum in the proceedings (3 minutes introductory poster presentation)
The program committee decides on the types of presentation based on the authors' preferences. Submitted papers must be camera-ready and conform to format specified in the templates and the instructions available at the DAFx-15 website.
All submissions are subject to peer review. Acceptance may be conditional upon changes being made to the paper as directed by reviewers. Final versions of the accepted contributions will be published in the conference proceedings distributed to all registered delegates at the conference site and will be made freely accessible on the conference website after the conference closure.
* Full-Paper Submission: May 22nd, 2015
* Notification of Acceptance: Aug 31st, 2015
* Final Paper Submission: Sept 19th, 2015
Authors will find further information and templates at the DAFx-15 website: www.ntnu.edu/dafx15 .
In case of any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com .
If you do not wish to receive messages from DAFx offices, please let us know.
On behalf of the DAFx15 team.
Sigurd Saue (general chair)