ASONAM 2015 : [Call for workshop Proposal] The 2015 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining
Call For Papers
The 2015 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining
August 25 - 28, 2015 | Paris, France
CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
Proposal deadline: December 15th, 2014
Submissions may be made by e-mail in PDF format with "ASONAM2015 Workshop Proposal" in the subject header.
Proposals should include following information:
- The name of the workshop.
- The names and addresses of the organizers, and a designated contact person.
- Description of the workshop: abstract, objectives, relevance, and expected outcome.
- The names of program committee members and, if applicable, other potential applicants.
- A description of the plans for workshop (e.g., program, keynotes, highlights, etc.).
- The expected number of attendees and the planned length of the workshop.
- A description of past versions of the workshop, including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance, sites, and any other relevant information.
Please submit your workshop proposals by e-mail to any of the ASONAM 2015 Workshop Chairs at:
- Mehmet Kaya, Firat University, Turkey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- I-Hsien Ting, National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan, email@example.com
- Xingquan Zhu, Florida Atlantic University, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshop proposal deadline: December 15th, 2014
- Workshop acceptance notification: January 15th, 2015
- Workshop websites and call for papers online: February 15th, 2015
- Workshop proceedings (camera-ready): July 1st, 2014
For paper submission, reviewing and final revisions, please consider the following deadlines:
- Workshop paper submission deadline: preferably mid-May, but no later than 31st May, 2014
- Workshop paper acceptance notification: June 16, 2014
- Workshop paper camera-ready deadline: Same as the deadline of ASONAM Main Conference