SPC 2015 : Workshop on Scheduling for Parallel Computing
Call For Papers
Workshop on Scheduling for Parallel Computing (SPC) shall be held in conjunction with the 11th International Conference on Parallel Processing and Applied Mathematics PPAM 2015 in Kraków, Poland, on September 6-9, 2015.
The SPC workshop is intended to be a forum for exchanging ideas in the field of scheduling with a special focus on parallel and distributed computing. Suggested topics include (but are not limited to):
* cluster, grid, heterogeneous platforms scheduling
* scheduling for large scale distributed data processing
* new scheduling models
* divisible load theory
* bag of task scheduling
* load balancing
* scheduling workload measuring and modeling
* scheduling and computer performance
* scheduling models as performance models
* algorithms for scheduling problems
* deterministic scheduling theory
* scheduling in general.
PAPER SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
The rules of PPAM conference apply. In particular:
* Authors should submit papers before April 26, 2015.
* Papers should not exceed 10 pages (LNCS style).
* Submit papers as PDF file to EasyChair (look for SPC track).
* Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit, relevance to the workshop topics, originality, correctness and quality of presentation.
* Papers presented at the workshop will be published after the conference in the Springer-Verlag LNCS series. Abstracts of the accepted papers will be available during the conference as a brochure.
* Final camera-ready versions of the accepted papers will be required by November 15, 2015.
* Best papers may be selected for a special issue of Scientific Programming (IOS Press) or Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience.
Submission of Papers: April 26, 2015
Notification of Acceptance: June 5, 2015
Conference: September 6-9, 2015
Camera-Ready Papers: November 15, 2015
SPC 2015 CONTACT
Institute of Computing Science
Poznań University of Technology
Piotrowo 2, 60-965 Poznan, POLAND