AISP 2015 : 2015 International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Signal Processing
Call For Papers
The Computer Society of Iran (CSI) and Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (FUM) are proud to announce that the 2015 International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Signal Processing (AISP 2015) will be held on March 3–5, 2015 in the Department of Computer Engineering, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran.
AISP 2015 is a premier artificial intelligence and signal processing event that brings together industry professionals and academics to exchange information on recent advances in the fields of artificial intelligence, signal processing. The technical program of AISP 2015 includes tutorials, invited keynotes, paper presentations, and panel discussions. Submissions of high-quality papers are invited.
Accepted papers will appear in the Proceedings of AISP’15 and submitted to the IEEE Xplore & CKE Journal.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Artificial Intelligence Aspects
• Ambient Intelligence
• Artificial Immune Systems
• Artificial Neural Networks
• Autonomous and Ubiquitous Computing
• Bayesian Models
• Data Fusion
• Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
• Distributed AI
• Fuzzy Logic and Systems
• Evolutionary Computing
• Machine Learning
• Planning and Scheduling
• Representation and Reasoning
• Computational Learning Theory
Signal Processing Techniques and Understanding
• Activity Recognition
• Adaptive Systems
• Biomedical Signal Processing
• Chaotic and Fractal Systems
• Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
• Image and Video Processing
• Information Theory and Coding
• Multimedia Systems
• Speech and Natural Language Processing
All submitted papers (max. 6 pages) are reviewed and commented on by referees. Accepted papers will appear in the Proceedings of AISP’15 and submitted to the IEEE Xplore & CKE Journal.