INDIACom 2015 : Special Issue INDIACom 2015: Heterogeneous Networks Synergies for Smart Environments - Firm Deadline 20 Dec
Call For Papers
We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
Call for Papers - INDIACom 2015
**** FIRM DEADLINE: DECEMBER 20, 2014 * * * * *
We invite you to contribute to the special session of the INDIACom-2015 conference. INDIACom 2015 will be held in the heart of the India's capital and historical city: New Delhi, 11-13 March, 2015.
Please, find the details below.
Heterogeneous Networks Synergies for Smart Environments
Special Issue at IndiaCom 2015 (http://www.bvicam.ac.in/indiacom/)
The path towards communication ubiquity started years ago with the aim of offering to the users, different services anytime and anywhere. This is becoming true only because wireless and mobile communications have had a remarkable evolution, as has the miniaturization of mobile terminals, while keeping high performance and security. Having all these devices and networks energized all the time is posing a serious problem to the sustainable development.
The aim of this special session is to bring together researchers from different areas to show how the synergies between heterogeneous networks would help in a better global energy consumption as intelligent system decision would orchestrate the parts of the network that should remain active while other parts of the network should be standby. Clearly the key for sustainable development in wireless and mobile communication is mastering the techniques that will maximize the positive synergies between all the overlapping technologies.
Topics of particular interest include, but are not limited to the following topics:
- Heterogeneous technologies integration
- Energy planning in heterogeneous networks
- Heterogeneous networks measurement tools and monitoring
- Het Nets Synergies for efficient global networks utilization
- Smart Environments federation and test beds
- Big Data and Open Data for Smart Environments
- Smart Cities for sustainable development
- Smart homes and green communications
- Efficient localization and mobility management in Heterogeneous networks
- Internet of Things synergies with 5G
- Distributed power and interference management in 5G
- Energy-harvesting aware protocols in 5G relaying networks
- Traffic offloading in heterogeneous networks
- Prof. Hakima Chaouchi, Telecom Sud Paris, Institut Mines Telecom, France.
- Dr. Ashok Chandra, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India.
- Dr. Thomas Bourgeau, University of Paris VI, France.
- Prof. Anil K. Saini, University School of Management Studies, India
Program committee members (TPC):
- Anis Laouiti, Telcom Sud Paris, France
- Ayyangar Ranganath Harish, IIT Kampur, India
- David Yau, Singapore university of Technology and design, Singapore
- Naveen Chilamkurti, La Trobe University, Australia
- Nishanth Sastry, King’s College, London
- Giovanni Giambene, University of Sienne, Italy
- Hakima Chaouchi, Telecom Sud Paris , France
- Priyanka Rawat, University of Avignon, France
- Sergey Andreev, Tampere University, Finland
- Sherali Zeadaly, University of Kentuky, USA
- Thomas Bourgeau, Paris VI University, France
- Kamal Singh, Telecom Saint Etienne / University of Jean Monnet, France
- Toktam Mahmoodi, King’s College, London
- Wendong Xiao, University of Science and Technology Beijing, China
- Zeynep Gurkas Aydin, Istanbul University, Turkey
- A. K. Saini, University School of Management Studies, India
- Dr. Ashok Chandra, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India
- Dr. Priyanka Rawat, University of Avignon, France
Submission guidelines :
Authors are invited to submit original research paper to Thomas.Bourgeau@gmail.com with subject "HWISE-2015" on or before 20 Dec 2014.
Paper should not exceed 6 pages written in A4 size and must be as per the IEEE format available at: http://www.bvicam.ac.in/indiacom/Downloads.asp.
All authors are required to check the plagiarism of their paper before its submission.
Link for plagiarism check is available at: https://crosscheck.ieee.org/crosscheck/
All submitted papers will be subject to peer reviews by Technical Program Committee members and other experts in the field.
Note: All Accepted papers of the special session will be published by IEEEXplore.
Paper Submission Firm Deadline: Dec 20, 2014
Paper Acceptance Notification: January 12, 2015
Conference Dates: March 11-13, 2015
All information about the special issue :
Call for papers is available for download at http://www.bvicam.ac.in/indiacom/splSessionDetails/Pr.%20Hakima%20Chouchi%20CFP.pdf
All information about IndiaCom: