GEOBALCANICA 2015 : International Scientific Conference GEOBALCANICA 2015
Call For Papers
GEOBALCANICA 2015-Call for Papers for International Scientific Conference
5th to 7th June 2015
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
· Open access Conference Proceedings
· Peer reviewed by International Scientific Committee
· Abstract submission open: January 10, 2015 (EXTENDED)
· Notification of abstract accepting and abstract submission deadline: January 15, 2015.
· Final deadline for full paper submission: February 10, 2015.
· Final deadline for early registration fee payment: March 01, 2015.
· Final deadline for regular registration fee payment: April 1, 2015.
· Conference Dates: June 5th to 7th 2015
All accepted papers of International Scientific Conference GEOBALCANICA 2015, will be published in Online and Electronic conference proceedings with valid International ISBN number that will be registered at: Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from CROSSREF.
The Proceeding will be submitted to ISI Thomson Reuters for review and indexing. In addition the proceedings will be indexed at Google Scholar.
The session Physical Geography covers topics of:
· Recent Erosion
· Natural hazards
· Natural Resources
The Session Socio-Economic Geography covers topics of:
· Human geography
· Urban geography
· Rural geography
· Geography of agriculture
· Geography of industry
· Geography of resources
· Geography of transport and communication
· Geography of tourism
· Political geography
. Historical geography
· Geography of religion
· Cultural geography
The session Cartography, Geographic Information Systems and Spatial Planning covers topics of:
· Thematic Cartography
· Remote Sensing
· Urban Planning
· Rural Planning
· Regional Planning
· Regional Geography
English is the official language of the conference. We welcome abstract submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers (which is NOT submitted or published or under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal) in electronic (DOCX) format using Conference paper TEMPLATE.
Please create an account and upload your abstract on http://www.geobalcanica.org
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org