ITPE 2015 : INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND PRACTICES IN EDUCATION
Call For Papers
ITNG 2015 INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND PRACTICES IN EDUCATION TRACK
You are invited to submit a paper for the special session on Innovative Technologies and Practices in Education, including, but not limited to the following topics:
- Use of Internet and mobile technologies to deliver educational content
- Developmental and administrative challenges of Massive Open Online Courses
- Education quality and usability of academic and training Apps
- Evaluation of image-based vs. word-based instruction
- Assessing Knowledge vs. Skills teaching
- Adaptive technologies for the disabled and handicapped
- Cross-cultural perspective of technology acceptance
- Teaching across multiple modes of content delivery
Papers should be original and contain contributions of theoretical or experimental nature, or to be unique experience reports. Interested authors should submit a 6-to 8-page version of their original and unpublished work including 5 keywords in the IEEE format to the track chair. Electronic submissions in PDF or MS Word format are strongly encouraged.
For formatting instructions and electronic submission refer to the Submission Section.
Send papers via email to the Innovative Technologies and Practices in Education Track Chair Professor Isak Taksa Baruch College, CUNY
Papers will be evaluated for originality, significance, clarity, and soundness. Per ITNG policy, except for invited papers, all papers will be reviewed by at least two Innovative Technologies and Practices in Education Track Committee members. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings with an ISBN.
Paper Submission November 17th, 2014
Author Notification December 19th, 2014
Advance Registration January 9th, 2015
Camera Ready February 13th, 2015
Shahram Latifi, PhD, PE, IEEE Fellow
Professor of Electrical & Computer Eng.
Baruch College, CUNY
Innovative Technologies and Practices in Education Committee:
Rachel F. Adler
Norteastern Illinois University,
St. John's University,