NCSS 2014 : International Workshop on Networking, Computing, Systems,and Software
Call For Papers
Call For Papers
The 4th International Workshop on Networking, Computing, Systems,and Software
to beheld in co-located with CANDAR'14 (http://is-candar.org/), Shizuoka
Japan, December 10-12, 2014
The main goal of this workshop is to provide a timely forum for the
exchange and dissemination of new ideas, techniques and research in
the field of networking, computing, systems, and software. We accept
original and unpublished work. We also accept:
- position papers,
- undergoing work,
- preliminary version of a paper, and
- extended version of previously published paper.
This workshop is non-refereed, so all submitted papers will be
accepted for publication and presentation as long as they are
well-formatted technical papers. The authors are responsible for the
originality, significance, clarity, and quality of the papers. The
submitted papers will be published as they are.
[Paper format guidelines]
- Submitted papers must be the PDF using IEEE standard
US-lettertwo-column format. Title, Authors, Affiliation, Address,
Abstract, Keywords must be written in English.
- The body of the paper can be written in any language including
English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.
- If you want to include the non-English version of Title, Authors,
etc, they must be written in the footnote of the first page.
- The length of the paper must be 2-10 pages.
- The PDF file should not have page numbers.
- The PDF file should not be protected for copying, editing and printing.
- Papers that do not follow these guidelines will not be accepted.
- Proceedings including all papers will be published and distributed
at the CANDAR symposium site.
- All papers also will be published in The Bulletin of Networking,
Computing, Systems, and Software (http://www.bncss.org/ ISSN 2186-5140).
- Note that papers of NCSS will NOT be published through IEEE CPS,
and thus they are NOT included in CS digital library.
- Submissions imply the willingness of at least one author to
register, attend the conference, and present the paper.
- Authors can select oral presentation or poster presentation.
- Presentation must be made in English.
- One paper author registration is necessary for each paper to be
published in the Proceedings and the Program.
- Papers should be submitted though EasyChair
(http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=candar2014) by November 1, 2014.
- If an author does not have EasyChair account, it must be created.
- For paper submission, you need to login EasyChair as an “author”,
choose “new submission” menu, select track “NCSS”, and then press
“continue” button. Submissions should include abstract, key words, the
e-mail address of the corresponding author.
- Authors must select oral presentation or poster presentation when
papers are submitted.
- Submitted papers will be published as they are.
- Submission Due: November 1, 2014
- Author Registration Due: November 5, 2014